Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. cicero79

cicero79 Senior member

Got to say Mike, that i'm very impressed w/ these intial shots. I'm looking forward to heading over to the shop to try all this stuff on in a few months. You mentioned that denim came in a mattle black? Could you also tell me how much that Schott is? I'm going to start saving for it.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Which denim is more dressy? The indigo or the streaky? Which would go best with a blazer, woven shirt and some nice footwear.

I'd say that the indigo or black would work well. Indigo is probably the most versatile.

3. obiter dictum

obiter dictum Senior member

wow those look great! any plans for longer inseams - say 36"?
    seconded

4. Epaulet

Got to say Mike, that i'm very impressed w/ these intial shots. I'm looking forward to heading over to the shop to try all this stuff on in a few months. You mentioned that denim came in a mattle black? Could you also tell me how much that Schott is? I'm going to start saving for it.

Yes, the black kurabo has a nice matte finish. The Schott jacket is $425, it's got an awesome fit. We're down to one Medium and one Large.

wow those look great! any plans for longer inseams - say 36"?

Actually, these have a 35.5" inseam - which will shrink to about 35 after washing.

5. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Just received my Indy Officer boots, fantastic. Also thoughtfully included was a lovely hand-written note from Mike; a very nice touch. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. slide13

slide13 Senior member

Beautiful boots! If there had been an 11.5 available when I first saw those I would have a pair, just a great boot.

7. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

Damn, wish I had been able to snap up a pair in 11.

Mike, the returned W34 moleskin tans are 'out for delivery' so you should get them back today.

8. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Thanks chaps. I'm sure Mike will be ordering more in, these are obviously very popular. Just watch out if you're importing them to Europe, as I found out, customs can be a bitch (in the UK at least!) [​IMG].

9. Epaulet

Thanks chaps.

I'm sure Mike will be ordering more in, these are obviously very popular. Just watch out if you're importing them to Europe, as I found out, customs can be a bitch (in the UK at least!) [​IMG].

Man, those look great. Thanks again - and thanks for the pics!
    And yes, we'll have plenty of these in about 8 months

In the meantime, we've got special makeup Aldens coming every 4-6 weeks. I've got some really great things in store for the Spring.

Damn, wish I had been able to snap up a pair in 11.

Mike, the returned W34 moleskin tans are 'out for delivery' so you should get them back today.

Thanks Jamie, got em! Glad that the 33 worked out for you.

10. rjakapeanut

rjakapeanut Senior member

i'm late to the party here but MAN those shirts on the site seem AMAZING. definitely going to pick one up at some point...

11. Epaulet

i'm late to the party here but MAN those shirts on the site seem AMAZING. definitely going to pick one up at some point...

Thank you - we've got great shirts rolling out soon. I'll have a new fabric poll to go live right after the holidays.

And I love Warren G too. Funny yet stupid story: I always love doing "Regulate" at karaoke, but never really found a partner who could keep up. I would end up having to be both Warren and Nate Dogg. Earlier this year, a very cool Korean dude (a friend of an SF member) came to karaoke and brought the pain hard as hell in that song. I got to be Nate Dogg, and we both really shined in our respective parts. It was a beautiful time.

12. rjakapeanut

rjakapeanut Senior member

lol yes regulate is a sick song.

13. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

any more info on this tweed sportcoat?

[​IMG]

14. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Hey chaps, I emailed Mike about recommended polish for the Indy Officer boot, but he's obviously up to his eyeballs so hasn't replied yet.

So for those with Indys; what polish do you use?

15. Epaulet

Hey guys,

Sorry that I was MIA, things are bonkers here at the shop with only a few days to Christmas.

any more info on this tweed sportcoat?

Yes! We actually got them last Friday. I'm going to try and get them online tomorrow morning. We sold a few over the weekend - they have a really nice fit. They're $350. Got a beautiful wool-cashmere one too.

Hey chaps, I emailed Mike about recommended polish for the Indy Officer boot, but he's obviously up to his eyeballs so hasn't replied yet.

So for those with Indys; what polish do you use?

My bad for the late response - just wrote you back. I'd go with neutral shoe cream on these. Using a brown polish will obscure the Chromexel's natural color variations. You can use it very sparingly. Chromexel actually cleans up quite well with a barely damp cloth.

Thanks again for posting pics too!