Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Big thanks as always to kgmessier and Stan Van for posting pics! You guys look ace!

Couple quick updates:

1. We are shipping out an absolutely stupid amount of trousers, chinos, shirts, and sportcoats. Thanks for your orders everyone!

2. Donegal Walts arrived today. Holy s***! You guys are going to love them. The fabric feels even better as a full trouser than it did as a swatch. Rudy's should arrive in 1-2 days. We'll start shipping Donegal preorders tomorrow and I should have the remaining stock built out and online by Thursday night.

3. Got our Howlin' by Morrison sweaters and scarves today. They look awesome. If you need that crucial holiday-sweater-fairisle fix, then we'll have you covered

4. Regarding the Smith jeans, they will make a return to the site shortly. I ran out of denim, and getting more is proving impossible at this time. So, I'm going to take the remaining inventory, count it up, and put it online for $95 a pair on Black Friday. To keep things fair, I can't accept any preorders or sales on these before then. We'll put all the stock online about 12PM EST. Thanks for your understanding

5. Carmina is in the country! It's grinding through customs, and should be here by the end of the week. Right now, we're planning to launch the collection in our Manhattan store next Monday evening and online next Tuesday afternoon. Can't wait!

Cheers,
    Mike

2. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

Are the flannels (specifically glen plaid) in there too?

3. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Yeah I was actually wondering that too...I know the Rudy in the grey oxford flannel is coming soon, but I was going to wait and see if the glen plaid was going to come in a Rudy fit too. I can really only afford one or the other right now....really trying to resist getting both of them. Great news on the Donegals tho, can't wait to get my wheats!

4. sjmin209

sjmin209 Senior member

Damn--I wish I had known you were getting some of these. I picked up an Alpha sweater about a month ago somewhere else.

5. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

Hells yeah on the howlin by morrison scarves. Been admiring them on the unionmade website. Will need to stop in and copcopcop.

6. Epaulet

I don't believe so, but they should be coming along soon after. I'll get some status in a day or two.

Glen Plaid's going to be just in Walt fit, but we'll definitely get the Oxford Grey in Rudy. Gonna ship those Wheat Donegals out with a quickness!

Right on!

7. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Whats up Mike!

I think I may have to send back my Rivet Chino 31's in the gunmetal, just wanted to make sure I could do a clean swap for the 32's if still available, some fellow SF'ers have been nice enough to let me know that outside of the waist size there isn't THAT big of a difference between the 31 and 32. If you do have some 32's what return shipping method gets it out there the quickest? I want those baby's at the tailor already!

8. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

[​IMG]

9. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

[​IMG]

The Olive Chromexcel Danner x Tanner Lownsdales at the office today. It snowed here yesterday, so today was the perfect day to break 'em out for the first time.

10. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

OK, that makes my decision easy then...I'll probably pick up the Oxford Grey once it's available in Rudy.

EDIT: I also remember that you mentioned a while back you had enough fabric of one of the tweeds to do a special order in a long length....which one was it? The olive marl? I tried to save $ and got a J Crew Harris Tweed jacket with a 25% off code :hide: Big mistake...I think I need the olive marl, hopefully you still have enough to cut a long.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  11. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Senior member

Mike you mentioned the Smith jeans, what about hoyts?

12. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

looking forward to the preorder pants arrival.

just got the navy marl pants yesterday. they look awesome. will make me feel better about working for the company i hate as i wear the pants to work.

13. Epaulet

Well, the quickest method is to order the 32's right now and then send back the 31's for a refund. You can even hold onto the 31's and then compare/contrast the two of them side by side.

Very nice! Man, I love these boots, they did a killer job on them. It's great how subtle the olive tone is too.

Yup, we can do Long's in Olive Marl Harris and Navy Herringbone Harris. I actually have a few special orders going to Southwick today, so if you want to get in on it, then we can do a pretty fast turnaround on them.

Yes, we'll have some Hoyts too!

Haha, always glad when we can help.

14. Beingjbot

Beingjbot Well-Known Member

Hey mike
    I just got my shirt from the sale section. I ordered the spread collar however I got the spread collar with french cuffs instead of barrel cuff as I ordered. Whats amazing is that while they probably misread my order since the shirts are so similar I am not mad as anything epaulet on sale is amazing and I can live with french cuffs. Just goes to show how good epaulet is at doing what they do.

15. applky

applky Senior member

Spread collar + french cuff = classic. I would stick with it.