• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oisin

Reaction score
Last edited:

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well not my exp with epaulet but other stores sometimes it updates right when it gets delivered to me. happens plenty of times.

Strombollii

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've read the past dozen or so pages and didn't see this answered so, are you by chance going to offer more oxfords/chambrays (perhaps with a button down collar) any time soon? I have the white and blue oxfords and the red chambray, and they're without a doubt my favorite shirts, so I'd love to pick some more up...

thecool85

Reaction score
Do any of you guys who wear rudy trousers also own a pair of rivet chinos? I love the color of the gunmetal rivet chinos but I'm somewhat concerned about the fit. I've been lifting more and between that and tennis, my thighs have kind of exploded (23" to 25"). For reference, I'm 5'10" 178lbs. Thanks.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my pants down to Austin 3 days after ordering them. Thanks, y'all

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

well not my exp with epaulet but other stores sometimes it updates right when it gets delivered to me. happens plenty of times.

Ok thanks for the info. Everyone is going on about how fast their shipping is but my shirt seems to bit a bit slower than normal. (I'm in the midwest) :butbut:

Might be a USPS issue? Since it's max 3 days to ship from NY, usually a day or two though.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
probably holding your items hostage waiting for you to order more.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had an EP package go through some weird re-routing and take days longer than a different package EP shipped the same day.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Do any of you guys who wear rudy trousers also own a pair of rivet chinos? I love the color of the gunmetal rivet chinos but I'm somewhat concerned about the fit. I've been lifting more and between that and tennis, my thighs have kind of exploded (23" to 25"). For reference, I'm 5'10" 178lbs. Thanks.

The rivets are slimmer than the rudy's but they do have room in the thigh. I'd recommend you give them a try before the gunmetals sell out. You can take advantage of ep's return policy

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm fiercely behind on updates, but let me hit a few questions in the meantime....

Are you getting the natural chromexcel longwings back in?

Yup, we've got them on order for the Spring. No idea when they'll actually come, but most likely between March and May.

Are the new Japanese Khakis fairly similar to the old Golden Khakis? They look pretty close.

Yes, they're pretty close - both small variations of that same khaki tone.

Hey guys, I've read the past dozen or so pages and didn't see this answered so, are you by chance going to offer more oxfords/chambrays (perhaps with a button down collar) any time soon? I have the white and blue oxfords and the red chambray, and they're without a doubt my favorite shirts, so I'd love to pick some more up...

Awesome, thank for picking them up! We'll surely bust out some more varieties in these fabrics for the Spring.

25" is going to be slim with the Rivet Chino, but should be good depending on your waist size. If you wear a 32 or larger, you should be good.

My shipping has been "Electronic Shipping Info Received" for two and a half days. Is this normal?

Ok thanks for the info. Everyone is going on about how fast their shipping is but my shirt seems to bit a bit slower than normal. (I'm in the midwest) :butbut:
Might be a USPS issue? Since it's max 3 days to ship from NY, usually a day or two though.

Hey Steven,

We had a little snafu at our Manhattan store this week. Our registered USPS pickup renewed on Wednesday but a new guy got assigned to the route and came to our store three days in a row before we opened. I set it straight with the Post Office yesterday and we had our normal pickup this morning. The tracking number would be generated, but not show an update. We ship plenty out of Brooklyn, so this wouldn't have affected every USPS Priority shipment, but about 20 boxes were stuck here for three days. But everything went out this morning (see photo below), so you should expect to receive your box by next Tues-Wed. Sorry for the delay on that!

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the update Mike. I'm just flying back home for Thanksgiving next Thursday so was getting a little worried. Should have plenty of time if they were picked up this morning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads