Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Have never seen them run a coupon.

2. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

The normal price might as well be a "coupon" price.

Seriously, I have two of those pairs and you'd spend 25%+ for the same fit, materials, and details anywhere else - they're a great value as is.

3. applky

applky Senior member

Agreed. Epaulet's items -- especially their house line and collabs -- offer exceptional value at full price.

4. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

It is sad that Epaulet makes the highest quality, reasonably priced clothes available, but people keep asking about discounts/coupons.

5. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

+1

Just buy them at full price, you will not regret it.

6. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

As a follow up to my own post... I am a repeat customer who has never felt that I overpaid for an item from Epaulet. If anything, I feel like I am getting bargains every time. I only look for coupons or discounts when an item is overpriced to begin with. Never the case with Epaulet.

7. meso

meso Senior member

I am guilty of waiting until Epaulet gear goes on sale, at which point it's equivalent to like J Crew. Cheap of me I know.

8. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Never bought from them before or implied anything was over priced. Short of reading through 519 pages of posts on all that is Epaulet, I figuered it was worth asking if they ran a special for SF'ers.

9. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

A fair question and reading through the posts is a bit of a task. As others have stated though, Epaulet hasn't offered coupons. If you hang out here a bit you will see that Mike (owner with his wife Adele) posts here a lot and does a pretty good job of responding to questions here.
    You should try something from them. For me, the fit of the Walts, chinos and shirts is fantastic. Also, if you see something you like and it's available in your size you should act quickly. Things tend to sell out pretty fast.

10. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Mike, any plan on thick and warm trouser (hopefully in tweeds)?

11. vespajg

vespajg Well-Known Member

Will the pending trouser restock include moleskin and flannel Rudy's? Any chance of a tartan plaid restock? Love the quality, fit, and choices...only wish there were more!!!

12. jdvs

jdvs Member

Look back a couple of pages. He's doing 4 colors of tweed trousers. Rudy fits were special order only (and you already missed the order); Walts might be available in store when they come in.

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Yup, we should get some new styles this week. You guys will be the first to know!

Hmm, given your sizing, I'm pretty sure that you'll take a Medium in our shirts. Given your drop, I think that you'll find our fit better than GBV, we have more of an athletic cut and a stronger taper at the bottom.

Thanks so much and enjoy the boots! Kick some ass in that contest!

You bet - we'll get four awesome Donegal Tweed trousers with the next delivery. Here's the details:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/7560_90#post_4913009

Preorders are closed for these, but we'll definitely have available stock in most Walt Sizes once they arrive. There won't be any Rudy's in these fabrics, as all of the Rudy's were cut to order.

Thank you!

For the next run, we'll have two Rudy's available: Medium Grey Flannel and Graphite Houndstooth. We cut about 30 units of Rudy in Donegal Tweed, but those were all cut to order, so they unfortunately won't be available for general sale.

Regarding the Moleskins, I just do those in the Walt Fit. The fabric is so thick that it makes up bigger in the leg than our usual fabrics. I find that the majority of Rudy customers can wear Walt moleskins without a problem. Unless the Rudy is really tight on you, you should be totally fine with the Walt fit in that. We'll get a restock of Tan and Navy with the next delivery, so I should be totally topped off on sizes for all three colors.

14. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Crossfit

Hate to spam with sizing questions, but if GBV mediums are quite snug up top, should i size up in Epaulet oxfords? Gant Rugger Hugger M is probably my best fitting shirt actually. I measure about 41-42 in the chest and 31 in the waist.

15. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

[​IMG]

Epaulet blue oxford
    Epaulet black tartan trousers