Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. stevent

stevent Senior member

Ok thanks. And for sizing if I'm a 15.5 / M in Polo Custom Fit (fit is spot on normally) do I get the M or L. My shoulders are slightly more built, but the L may be a bit large in the chest area...

Edit: And for the 14 day refund for SF is that for cash?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011

2. applky

applky Senior member

I'm not familiar with the Polo Custom Fit, maybe others are, but the measurements are on the website and the shirts tend to run fairly TTS, though I think some guys size up if they're athletically built. Maybe call Mike and ask.

The refund is a full refund, presumably to your credit card, but clearance items are final sale, as it says on the product page.

3. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

Mike, will you be the sole retailer of Carmina in the US? Can you handle a MTO?

What style will you have on the Forest last?

I was going to order a pair of Carmina from the Armoury, but I may wait now.

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Yeah, we hit a snag with the CPO jackets this year. I've been waiting forever on a restock of that Italian Melton wool, but our supplier still hasn't received it. I couldn't find a fabric that nice at anywhere close to that price, so I just decided to pass on producing it for this season. Since we only had a few pieces left from last year and we were broken on sizes, I put them on sale. It looks like we won't be able to bring this back for 2011.
    Hopefully they'll come soon! The guys at Alden know how keen we are to get the pre-ordered boots, and I'm very optimistic that we'll get them before the end of the year.
    It's a very true red chambray - it came out looking more pink in the studio photography. Here's a natural light photo of it: [​IMG] Ok thanks. And for sizing if I'm a 15.5 / M in Polo Custom Fit (fit is spot on normally) do I get the M or L. My shoulders are slightly more built, but the L may be a bit large in the chest area... Edit: And for the 14 day refund for SF is that for cash?[/quote] Polo custom fit is pretty slim, so I'm thinking that a Medium will work for you in the Utility shirt. As it's discounted, it's going to be final sale, so your best bet is to match up our measurements against a shirt that you already own to see how it compares.
    We're the retailer that Carmina chose to re-launch their US business with and we'll be the only one for the near future. We negotiated a few exclusive styles, which I'm really excited about. On the forest last, I know that we're doing a really elegant Shortwing - I believe in both shell cordovan and calfskin. We won't be able to accept MTO orders, at least at this time. But I think that you're really going to dig the styles that we put together! The collection should arrive within the next 7-10 days, and they'll be a lot to choose from.

5. stevent

stevent Senior member

Polo custom fit is pretty slim, so I'm thinking that a Medium will work for you in the Utility shirt. As it's discounted, it's going to be final sale, so your best bet is to match up our measurements against a shirt that you already own to see how it compares.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the sizing info. Will probably get the M then.

6. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Any plans for a black friday sale or coupon?

7. ataru

ataru Senior member

I take an M in custom fit and have a perfect fit in L for epaulet with the pin dot shirt. Also an M in rugby, M in RRL except for the oxfords and tees which are L. Just throwing this out there in case it would be helpful.

BTW, the pin dot shirt was my first epaulet buy. I'm very impressed. I'll be looking forward to upcoming shirts.

8. stevent

stevent Senior member

Ok thanks for the info. I ordered the M, hoping it'll fit. The L's chest would have been a little too big for me and the shoulders for the M are about .25 inches too small but I'm working on losing a bit of weight so I should be good.

9. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

will this be the week of new walts? one can only pray :slayer:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011

10. dra

dra Senior member

We have similar sizes - you should be good in the M

11. Renalan

Renalan Senior member

I typically wear small in GBV shirts, how do the Epaulet mainline and EP shirts compare? It seems like the EP shirts are one size smaller than normal. I have a 40" chest with a 8-9" drop to waist so I'm usually slightly too big in the chest for smalls, but mediums usually run way too large everywhere else. For the mainline shirts, the p2p is seam to seam, is there any more material past the seams when laid flat or is this totally stretched out?

12. mikecch

mikecch Senior member

Big thanks to the folks at Epaulet for their wonderful customer service...just received one of my contenders for a footwear contest:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Duppy

Duppy Well-Known Member

Another accolade to the Epaulet crew from gearpartol as Nov 7th's Style Pick:

[​IMG]

14. Calikid

Calikid Senior member

Those boots are amazingly comfortable right out of the box!

15. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Saw this too.

Any recent SF Epaulet coupon codes so I can pick these chinos up?