• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Keeping in the Tweed vein, we received our first batch of Jaeger jackets from Hickey Freeman today. I'll shoot a video presentation of all these tomorrow, but check out this makeup in Dark Forest Tweed and vicuna brown suede. It's seriously one of the nicest garments that we've ever made....

Jaeger Dark Forest.jpg

Jaeger Dark Forest2.jpg

Jaeger Dark Forest3.jpg

Jaeger Dark Forest4.jpg

jms

Reaction score
Terrific makeup and I applaud the taste of the buyer! (It's not me.)

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Après-Ski IS PROMO ITEM COVER copy.jpg

Got a new 2-shirt promo for your guys! We'll be delivering these around the end of January, so the theme is "Apres Ski." You know... what you wear after hitting the slopes on a trip to Aspen.

I guess it's more correctly what I think that you'd wear, because I'm about the most hopeless skier that you could imagine. I'd be lucky not to be wearing a cast.

There's 10 fabrics, and you can get two shirts for $345. Most of these were priced around $225 a piece, so its a really great deal, and we varied the selection to include both casual and biz-caz shirts. If you've order before, then this is a great opportunity to add in two more pieces. If you're new to our program, it's an excellent way to start, and Ming can take you through the sizing process.

Here's a link to check it out...

If you have any questions on fabrics, feel free to message me through our site, I answer all of the chat requests on there personally.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last Day for Alpaca Round Two

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note, I'm going to close our last-minute Christmas preorder around tomorrow afternoon. I have to send Peru the final placement so that we can get delivery in time.

If you order with a domestic address, we'll have these in your hand before Christmas eve. We should be able to do that for international orders as well, although we'll need to use either UPS or DHL for those shipments. You can message me for more info or quotes on that.

Let me quickly run down the products that we're offering...

Baby Alpaca V-Neck Sweaters: $195

These are pure 100% alpaca sweaters. Warmer than wool, and significantly softer without any scratch. They're a really great value for the quality offered. The fit is flattering -- it's fitted around the top chest and the sleeves, but comfortable and slightly relaxed at the waist. We're offering muted navy and camel for colors...

Navy V-Neck Text.jpg

V-Neck Baby Alpaca Sweater Navy: $195

Camel V-neck text.jpg

V-Neck Baby Alpaca Sweater Camel: $195

Alpaca Turtleneck Sweaters: $195

These turtlenecks are a lighter weight mix of 95% alpaca and 5% cotton. Fit and overall shape is like the V-necks above. The yarn on this is really comfortable and breathable... so they make for an excellent layering piece. I personally grabbed the Java sample right after this photoshoot, and I've been wearing it pretty much every other day.

Turtleneck Lead.jpg

Alpaca & Cotton V-Neck Sweaters: $195

The Ultimate Alpaca Blanket: $350

I can't say enough good things about this. A few years back we carried pure cashmere blankets from Johnstons, and I thought that they were wonderful.

This is better. Really. In every single way.

This heavyweight (3lb!!) blanket measures 6.5' x 5'. It's composed of 2 pieces of pure 100% baby alpaca that are handsewn at the edge with a thick whipstitch. Both sides are undyed, and come from the natural hair color of the animals. It's a wonderful home decor piece, and a freaking baller gift for the loved one or acquaintance who has everything.

Baller Leader.jpg

Ultimate Luxury Alpaca Blanket: $350

Alpaca Ponchos: $300 to $350

These Alpaca & Suri Alpaca ponchos are really elegant, and make for a wonderful gift. It's a unisex style, and it's a perfect indoor or outdoor piece. We have two colors of reversible alpaca, and two colors of this really light and silken Suri alpaca.

Cape Leader.jpg

Alpaca Ponchos: $300 to $350

banjozombie

Reaction score
If I normally wear a 40s jacket I'm looking at a M in the v neck? I'm 5'8. Small will probably be too tight in the chest and L too long

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I normally wear a 40s jacket I'm looking at a M in the v neck? I'm 5'8. Small will probably be too tight in the chest and L too long

yup, definitely a medium! Our model wears a size 40 jacket too… it will be a great fit on you

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Moar Jaeger Jacket pics! This is Iron Forest Tweed with grey suede accents. Made up just magnificently.

If you're interested in one of these for yourself, we'll do a last-call Jaeger promo right after Christmas with 20% off on them. Delivery will be in early Feb.

Jaeger Iron Forest 1.jpg

Jaeger Iron Forest2.jpg

Jaeger Iron Forest3.jpg

Jaeger Iron Forest4.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Hi guys here's a preview of the DCBD sample shirt. It's based on the chain stitch shirt but we improved the fit, changed it to a button down collar with a back collar button as well. Additionally there's now a locker loop at the back yoke and we added back the chainstitch run off as well but that can be easily trimmed off if you don't dig it.

Let us know what you guys think?

DCBD preview1.jpg
DCBD preview2.jpg
DCBD preview3.jpg
DCBD Preview4.jpg
DCBD preview5.jpg
DCBD Preview6.jpg

Reactions: jms

Jlancia

Reaction score
Hi guys here's a preview of the DCBD sample shirt. It's based on the chain stitch shirt but we improved the fit, changed it to a button down collar with a back collar button as well. Additionally there's now a locker loop at the back yoke and we added back the chainstitch run off as well but that can be easily trimmed off if you don't dig it.

Let us know what you guys think?

View attachment 1865666 View attachment 1865667 View attachment 1865668 View attachment 1865669 View attachment 1865670 View attachment 1865671
That's fire. I usually prefer bit longer collar points but I think you struck a good middle ground that still gives a great roll.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
That's fire. I usually prefer bit longer collar points but I think you struck a good middle ground that still gives a great roll.

I usually prefer longer points as well for the collar but we took our best selling Individualized button down collar as reference and our pattern maker and sample sewer nailed it. It’s quite a feat to get this kind of collar roll done in Los Angeles.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads