• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

L.I.T.

Reaction score

May we present this gorgeous collection of rakish oxford cloth, whisper soft brushed twill, and bold striped denim.

All of these goods were sourced by Individualized Shirts Japan for their bulk production, and we have the exclusive access to offer the remaining fabric for custom makeups.

Stock is extremely limited (between 2 to 10 units per fabric), and once they're gone... they're gone for good!

Use the code japan15 to save 15% on your order for the next few days

ORDER LINK BELOW
CUSTOM SHIRTING JAPANESE OXFORD, TWILL, AND DENIM

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rivet Chinos have arrived!

Hey dudes! Our "Twill and Tweed" Chinos arrived, and as of today, we're fully shipped out on them.

The original projected delivery was end of August. So after like 2.5 years of COVID-related delays and issues, it felt damn good to beat our project deadline by a little over two weeks. We'll look to keep this up!

Here's a full rundown of how all the styles made up. If you missed out and you dig any of the special-order only fabrics, you can always get a custom pant through our program with Hickey Freeman

JAVA SPACE DYE
Rivet Makeup Java space dye.jpg

GOLDEN SPACE DYE
Rivet Makeup Space Dye Golden.jpg

AMETHYST SPACE DYE
Rivet Makeup Space Dye Amethyst.jpg

INDIGO BROKEN TWILL
Rivet Makeup Indigo Broken Twill.jpg

INDIGO HERRINGBONE TWILL
Rivet Makeup Indigo Herringbone.jpg

GHOST OLIVE BROKEN TWILL
Rivet Makeup Ghost Olive.jpg

DARK SAND BROKEN TWILL
Rivet Makeup Dark Sand Broken Twill.jpg

WABASH STRIPE
Rivet Makeup Wabash.jpg

OLIVE MILITARY SATEEN
Rivet Makeup Olive Sateen.jpg

BIG CHIEF FLANNEL
Rivet Makeup Big Chief.jpg

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
space dye machine washable? will the rivets shrink?

L.I.T.

Reaction score

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couldn't resist the Saphire and Lime Brushed Twill - looks like a really great fabric.

Wondering if the in-person color is closer to the outdoor shot or the video? (both look fantastic)

Also, I got my Aero Highwayman jacket yesterday, but just now had a few minutes to look at it.

W
O
W

This thing is amazing! It looks fantastic, and the smell of the leather is kinda intoxicating. I'm really looking forward to 'breaking it in' this Fall/Winter. I wanted to thank Eva and Ming for their VERY patient assistance with the measurements, and Eva especially for the suggestion of the Kelpie horsehide vs. the horsehide Chromexcel. I was concerned the Kelpie might be too thin/not robust, but that turns out to be a complete non-issue. The Kelpie as a midweight is definitely the better choice for my mid-Atlantic life - I think the Chromexcel would have been heavy enough to really limit the versatility of the jacket for me. However many more decades I have on this planet, this thing is going to be with me! And then one of my spawn will get it!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Couldn't resist the Saphire and Lime Brushed Twill - looks like a really great fabric.

Wondering if the in-person color is closer to the outdoor shot or the video? (both look fantastic)

Also, I got my Aero Highwayman jacket yesterday, but just now had a few minutes to look at it.

W
O
W

This thing is amazing! It looks fantastic, and the smell of the leather is kinda intoxicating. I'm really looking forward to 'breaking it in' this Fall/Winter. I wanted to thank Eva and Ming for their VERY patient assistance with the measurements, and Eva especially for the suggestion of the Kelpie horsehide vs. the horsehide Chromexcel. I was concerned the Kelpie might be too thin/not robust, but that turns out to be a complete non-issue. The Kelpie as a midweight is definitely the better choice for my mid-Atlantic life - I think the Chromexcel would have been heavy enough to really limit the versatility of the jacket for me. However many more decades I have on this planet, this thing is going to be with me! And then one of my spawn will get it!
Wow, what a wonderful testimonial! Thank you so much and enjoy that beautiful jacket!!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Very cool fabrics for the Jaeger. Are they also an option for Field Jackets/Doyles?
Yup, we can absolutely do that, and I can take those orders now. Pricing would be:

Promo Fabrics (mocha houndstooth, caramel guncheck, corduroy, blackwatch double-faced): $395 Doyle, $420 FJ

All others except Camel Hair: $475 Doyle, $500 FJ

Camel Hair: $550 Doyle, $575 FJ

Drop Ming an email at [email protected] and we can set that up for you!

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Yup, we can absolutely do that, and I can take those orders now. Pricing would be:

Promo Fabrics (mocha houndstooth, caramel guncheck, corduroy, blackwatch double-faced): $395 Doyle, $420 FJ

All others except Camel Hair: $475 Doyle, $500 FJ

Camel Hair: $550 Doyle, $575 FJ

Drop Ming an email at [email protected] and we can set that up for you!
I’m always interested in a black watch doyle. A few months ago you mentioned a black watch flannel that Hickey Freeman had. Is that still available, and would that be lighter weight than the heavyweight black watch?

L.I.T.

Reaction score
2 Custom Flannel Shirts for $375 with Button Upgrades

Get Two Perfect Portuguese Flannel Shirts for the Start of Fall

For three days, you can order two gorgeous flannel shirts for $375. Hailing from Portugal, these brushed cottons have a bold color palette and an incredibly soft hand. They're thick enough to keep you warm, but light enough to layer comfortably under a sportcoat.

With this two-pack deal, you can save $150 off our MSRP and get a free button upgrade to genuine horn or mother-of-pearl buttons. With delivery slated for end September, it's the perfect time to order for the start of Fall!

Inventory is limited, so try to order early to make sure that you get all of the fabrics that you want.

Order Link Below
2 Custom Portuguese Flannel Shirts for $375

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
think my question got buried. are the space dye rivets machine washable? will they shrink? i usually shrink my 33s down. wondering if i should order a 33 or if i should try a 32 since no shrinkage

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
think my question got buried. are the space dye rivets machine washable? will they shrink? i usually shrink my 33s down. wondering if i should order a 33 or if i should try a 32 since no shrinkage
Oh hey I'm sorry.... I did miss that.

The Space Dye is machine washable, you just need to keep it on cold water and hang dry them afterwards. Shrinkage is minimal on them.

That said... this is pretty typical for most of our Rivet fabrics. So if you're routinely buying a 33 and you're happy with the post-wash fit, then I'd say to do the same with this. You're going to love them!

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maloneylindaa