Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah i guess i got the last size small ... sorry haha

it got lost in the mail or something weird. but finally showed up.

hey mike any chance you can get those shell cordovan straps in 18mm???

2. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

I don't have fit pics but the brown flannel trousers that were on sale awhile back are awesome. Wearing them for the first time while in Canada on a biz trip.

3. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

4. lachyzee

lachyzee Senior member

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what exactly is coming in the next restock in the next few weeks?

I saw a few pages back that you mentioned plaids, olive moleskins and restocks (including the navy flannel).

I'm about to order a few pairs of trousers/chinos, but I don't want to have buyer's remorse in a few weeks!

I'm particularly interested in what you may have coming in the way of restocks (since I understand you may not want to give away all your secrets in terms of what's new...) in chinos and trousers in the Rudy fit (tan moleskins please...).

Thanks!

5. applky

applky Senior member

I'm fairly certain that moleskin restocks and a new color are on their way in the next trouser delivery.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Ah man, I wish that we could get more - that leather is totally out of stock. We might be able to arrange for some additional pairs in the Spring though. Glad that you dig it!

Definitely, the Navy Flannels are very easy to match with browns, greys, and reds and tans. Pretty much anything except dark navy or black.

That said, I'd call the Cramertons a better everyday trouser. They match nearly everything, they feel great, and you can machine wash them. I've been wearing them 3-4 days a week.

Thank you sir, glad that you dig the shirt!

Awesome, thanks so much for posting the shots. I'm thrilled with how the waistcoats came out. I'm shooting them tomorrow, and we should have them online shortly.

Very cool, glad that it found its way to you! Unfortunately, we can't get the straps in 18mm, but holler our my friend Steven at Leffot. I believe that his straps go down to 16mm. I've personally bought two 18mm shell watch bands from him.

Awe yeah!

Yes, next week to 10 days. I added on a few surprise varieties too last week. One of them is going to be totally insane - you'll love it!

Hmm, pickings are going to be slim in the Rudy fit for the next delivery. I believe that the only thing we have coming in there is a Medium Grey flannel, and maybe one other trouser.

THAT SAID...

I just picked up four awesome colors of gorgeous Italian Donegal Tweed. You guys asked for it, and I found it! It's going to come in Navy, Charcoal, Wheat, and Cognac. The fabric is stunning, and it's going to be an awesome late Fall/Winter trouser.

Now, I can only cut about 25 units per color. I'll post up the swatches in the next day or two. We're going to take preorders against them for a week. If you want a Rudy, you'll have to preorder them. If you wear a Walt, you can choose to preorder them, but it might not be necessary. Whatever doesn't get ordered as a Rudy will be cut as a Walt anyway.

7. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

So ready for more EP trousers. :D

8. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

SHOTS FROM THE RACKED PARTY

Hey guys,
    Last night, we rolled up to West 36th street to claim our prize - "Best Menswear Store of the Year." It was awesome, and we met all sorts of nice folks at the event. I want to thank everyone on here again - we would have never won that award if it wasn't for you guys. Rest assured, I'll find a little holiday something to thank all of our customers and thread followers. Thank you!

Here's some shots from the party. Our Southwick sportcoats were in full effect!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Great pics Mike.
    Can't wait to see the trouser swatches. I'm sure I will find something that I need.

To add to the comments regarding the Cramerton pants, the cloth really is fantastic. Wore a pair of brown flannels earlier in the day and switched to my Cramertons for the evening. Rocking them right now with a pair of Alden #8 Tanker Boots and gotta' say, the trouser/boot combo kicks ass.
    I'm generally not one to add cuffs to pants but I regret not doing so with these. Still, they are pretty much my favorite non-dress pant at the moment.

10. 13k

13k Senior member

That's a great pic of the men behind Epaulet. I can only imagine how an SF-Epaulet meet would look like. Keep up the great work Mike!:slayer:

11. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Mike, can I pre-order a navy and cognac with one being a cargo in the Walt? If not regular will do just fine...let me know how to proceed.

It was messy. It involved many old fashioneds, thrice fried potatoes, and some Kung Fu fighting if I remember correctly.

12. McCurry

McCurry Senior member

It is pretty funny that 4 out of 5 of you wore the same glasses

13. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Anxious to see these new trousers swatches.
    Hopefully you can get them up today :slayer:

14. Jobst

Jobst Senior member

I just noticed that in the construction picture of the Cramerton Walt (link) it says dry clean only on the tag -- is the photo incorrect or did a tag from something else get onto these pants?

15. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Mike addressed this before as I recall -- the tags get put on every pair of pants they make, and thus while they are correct for all the wool pants, the fact that they sneak onto the cotton ones can be ignored.