Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Johnstons Scarves
    We're back with more Johnstons Scarves for the Fall season. We picked up this brand last year, and they did incredibly well. The patterns are great, the wools are soft and warm, the colors are sharp, and the quality is phenomenal. Each one is made in Scotland, and really delivers a lot of value for the price.

Here's some of the new ones and the greatest hits. You can see the full collection here

[​IMG]
    Johnstons Lambswool Scarf Multi Weft Stripe: $70

[​IMG]
    Johnstons Lambswool Scarf Ontario Tartan: $55

[​IMG]
    Johnstons Merino Scarf Diagonal Stripe: $80

[​IMG]
    Johnstons Lambswool Scarf Blackwatch: $55

[​IMG]
    Johnstons Lambswool Scarf Bright Buffalo Check: $70

[​IMG]
    Johnstons Lambswool Scarf Greyscale Buchanan: $55

[​IMG]
    Johnstons Scarf Autumn Buchanan: $55

2. jpo

jpo Senior member

Hey Mike,

Any restocks of:

-purple gingham flannel (medium)
    -brown chromexal single prong belt (34 ish)

Thank you!

3. Bryan_Funfetti

Bryan_Funfetti Senior member

Any hope for restocks of the point collar oxfords in XS? I kinda decided I needed all 3...

4. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah couldnt risk having the navy pindot sell out in small so finally just grabbed it. gf doesnt like the fair isle though. says besides it looking old manish, it would look terrible on me and my azn skin tone lol

at least she let me get the pin dot :)

and mike yeah love those danner x tanners for hiking but already got em from tanner. ill wait for your next alden collabs to drop :slayer:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011

5. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

:fu: She's right though, I think. That's what's kop-blocking me. Apart from grey trouser/shorts and plain tees, I don't really have much grey in my wardrobe.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011

6. Epaulet

No on the flannel, but hell yes on the belts. We should get the belts within the next 3-4 weeks or so. I'm working to keep that in stock at all times.

I don't have any XS's in the Point Collar Oxfords, but drop me an e-mail with your name at epauletshop [at] yahoo.com. We have more XS's than are up on the website and I can shoot you a quick rundown of what's in stock. Might be something else there that grabs you.

Awesome - you're gonna love the pindot, thanks for your order!

7. Epaulet

8. elwood49

elwood49 Well-Known Member

Mike, any chance of a restock on the grey v-neck sweater in XL?

9. Hatch&Whisk

Hatch&Whisk Senior member

woah, i didnt think id see white mountaineering undercutting anybody on socks this winter. those look nice, but 60 dollars is a pretty daunting tag

10. Jrufraz

Jrufraz Senior member

Just got my order in... rudy flannel cargos, pepper floral shirt, olive overdye and Rivet Heavyweight Twill Chino

Words won't do the pepper floral justice so I won't bother trying...if you're on the fence, just get it!! The cargos are a thing of beauty, the construction on them is amazing and fabric is perfect for fall/winter. The Chino is amazing as well...love the fact that its a heavier weight which is gonna be great for Canadian winters!!

Awesome stuff Mike and look forward to the new stuff!!!

11. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Apologies if this has already been addressed somewhere recently but: What Alden/Epaulet models might be upcoming in the next ~6 months or so? Very much regretting not getting the Natural CXL LWB, but the Brixton boots aren't my thing--though they are a fantastic make-up for sure.

EDIT: On that note, if anyone is looking to get rid of a pair of the aforementioned LWBs in 10.5, please reach out via PM. Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011

12. Manfred Freitag

Manfred Freitag Well-Known Member

Got my navy lambswool trousers today, couldn't have arrived any faster if Snowman and the Bandit had delivered them.

They are a bit too slim on my fullback thighs but I'm going to hang onto them since they fit everywhere else and look awesome and I could stand to drop 10 pounds anyway. Too bad I'm creatively addle-minded and need a lookbook to come up with my dressing ideas. What is everyone wearing these bad boys with?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011

13. racknac

racknac Senior member

Mike, any word on a Donegal tweed waistcoat? Also maybe a Donegal tweed walt trouser???

14. ThisSunday

ThisSunday Member

As you can see from post count, I'm mostly a lurker. I received the Fairisle shirt last week and wanted it's a great piece. Wore it last night to the Little Dragon show here in NYC. Unfortunately, I didn't take a true fit pic. Here's a little taste

[​IMG]

Note: It got too hot in Terminal 5 so my suspenders came down. Luckily, my new found pot belly held up my jeans

Looking forward to my next Epaulet purchase. Thinking about a pair of moleskin trousers. I'll have to read through the thread for thoughts and comments on them.

15. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member