Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Forget both teams... forza Roma!

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

oh come on ... its obvious. the greatest asian footballer ever, Park JiSung is korean and has been there for years. and despite reports when he first got there that he would just sell jerseys for korean fanatics, hes actually GOOD (haha if he'd stop getting injured)

sorry, come again?

edit: yeah moving on from premier league, dont have a fav team in italy but roma is pretty good. used to love totti but the dude is sooooo old now haha

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011

3. Duppy

Duppy Well-Known Member

It's always about the Glory of United. After all it's 19 and counting. LOL

Fairplay to Chelski, cause it's always GREAT to beat them and so HARD to deal with if you lose to them. Can't say the same for the Citizens.

@ Mike Can you check your pm about an order.

Thanks

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Nice! Although where did you wear them? It's been like the never ending summer here in NYC. Everytime I think that disgusting flip flops have been retired for 2011, the bros and bro-ettes get another 70 degree day to clap around in them.

Yup, we have a Natural CXL tanker boot on order (like the Indy, but with a stitched split toe). Huge welt and Commando sole for the harsh weather.

Thank you sir!

Thanks dude, we're shipping them out today!

Oh, that's dangerous. I can think of few things that will look better with the Brown Houndstooth trousers than these :devil:

Awesome, really glad that you're pleased with them. Great trouser for the Bay Area too.

Ah, we've got a few to go live this week. A new Epaulet two-tone gingham dress shirt and two new Ashland by Epaulet shirts. That's going to be it for new shirts for the next 3-4 weeks.

We actually got a bunch of Girlfriend shirts in too - including some in Navy Flannel Pindot and Japanese Indigo Paisley. So, if you guys need a present for the lady in your life, we'll have them online this week.

I'm actually waiting for word from Alden this week. I know that the Ravello was delayed, but it arrived a few weeks back. We'll get priority on the boots being cut and assembled, but it's still going to take a while. I'll send an email out to all the preorder customers today.

Again, I apologize to everyone for the delay on this. Alden is a great partner for us, but specialty shell cordovan items are unpredictable as they depend entirely on Horween's availability. When I initially placed the order back in January, it seemed like a July - Sept delivery was realistic, but the shell was delayed. I don't have a firm date - and won't get one from Alden - but they know that this was a preorder item and that many of our best customers are very keen to receive the boots.

Sorry about that guys. If and when we do any more special orders or preorders for Aldens in specialty shell cordovan colors, I'll put a 6-18 month lead time as one of the declarations.

5. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Totti's old, but he's still so good.

6. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Cigar LWB on non-Barrie last, please. Or even Barrie last, I don't care.

7. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

It's getting chilly up here in NH. Warm the last couple of days but last Thursday it was ~40 all day.
    Any more hints on the "deadstock surprise" trousers?

8. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

oh come on ... its obvious. the greatest asian footballer ever, Park JiSung is korean and has been there for years. and despite reports when he first got there that he would just sell jerseys for korean fanatics, hes actually GOOD (haha if he'd stop getting injured)

:slayer:

9. BIG WONG

BIG WONG Well-Known Member

Color #8 Brixtons coming in today, can't wait! I also have the Ravello on preorder. Will you be doing a Brixton boot in Cigar too?

10. mdla

mdla Well-Known Member

Are restocks of chinos coming soon? Any new fabrics? Definitely wanted to pick up another pair.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011

11. wj4

wj4 Senior member

The wait for the Ravellos was fine since January until the beginning of this month, now I'm super anxious to get them. :embar: I try not to think about them too much, but sometimes I can't help it. :( It is the only color left, sans #4, to complete the shell collection from Alden.

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Got some pics from our recent day trip to Philly!

[​IMG]
    Dylan's rocking the shit out of the Caine blazer & Purple Twill gingham shirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pat's cheesesteaks put us in the hurt locker for at least 30 minutes

[​IMG]
    The infamous "shoe round" with Edward Green Westminster Double Monks, Ravello Brixton Boot, Clarks DB, and Vass shortwings

[​IMG]
    I love this picture. It looks like Dylan and Matt are in a clever retro-styled two-man band. I hope that they sound just like Hall and Oates

[​IMG]
    We both busted out the burgundy

13. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

It's so funny to see the both fit model guys in one picture not posing :D

14. jpo

jpo Senior member

Any restock of sizes in the Brown Chromexcel Single Prong Belt? I think I need a 34.

Also any size restocks of Purple Gingham Flannel? Need a M.

thanks!

15. JPFNY5

JPFNY5 Senior member

Wondering if we can preorder that NST Natural CXL Tanker? Sounds AWESOME!! As always !!