- Mar 13, 2014
- Reaction score
I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that the DiPray herringbone isn't called "The Purple Tape Herringbone."
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
So how do all of the stranded Southwick orders get filled?? Do we need to put new orders in? Will we get some priority for selection?Hey guys!
The Rochester Stuff is all live! Newsletter is out. Whew, this was a massive project.
I'm going to talk about it a lot more over the next week, but here's the link to see all of the items
And here's some quick bullet points:
1) Rochester Tailoring Company is the new name for the Hickey Freeman factory in Rochester, New York. If you have any MiUSA Hickey goods, then this is made by the exact same team, to the exact same standards. Overall their work is considered a step above Southwick, and only 2nd in handwork to Oxxford Clothes (which are radically more expensive).
2) They have all of our jacket and pant designs on file, so expect the same fit and dimensions that you know and love
3) We're offering 20% off for one week with the code RTC20
4) These fabrics are seriously boss and beautiful. I still need to take videos of everything, but it's going to be a few days. If you're looking for a quick specific comparison of fabrics, feel free to ask me here or better yet.. send an Instgram DM to @Epaulet. Instagram chat allows me to easily send quick videos, so it's really excellent for chatting about custom pieces.
5) Production should take 4-6 weeks.
6) The fabric stock is fairly limited. They didn't have the enormous inventory that Southwick did, so if anything catches your eye.. especially the heavyweight stuff or the S150s items, I'd say to order sooner than later
7) I'm going to work on getting all outstanding Southwick orders transitioned over to here. I'll contact every customer, but if you already know that I owe you something, then feel free to check through the assortment and then email me at eva[at]epauletbrand.com and we'll get it sorted and submitted.
I'm smitten with the Sherlock Doyle.I’m thinking about a tweed Doyle. Espresso Herringbone seems like the only brown option. I was hoping for a brown donegal but that doesn’t seem to be in the cards.
maybe the Sherlock....
what fabrics do you all like?
It's pretty subtle and looks fairly solid from a few steps away. The Hickory Stripe fabric really gives off that railroad look, but this is much thinner and more understated.Anyone have a garment in that Wabash stripe? It’s tempting but it’s giving me some railroad engineer vibes
Thanks for the follow-up, that payment is sent and should be in your account now.Hi Eva,
Over a month ago you said you would PayPal me for the 1 shirt in order 49141 that never got made.
I have tried to reach out to you a few times since then. Can you please tell me when I'm going to get this amount back?
Hey there, thanks for posting. I'll be the first to admit that I'm underwater with sorting through all of the Southwick/RTC stuff, but I'm working on getting out to everyone and getting all of our orders sorted and submitted this week for delivery by end of next month. I'm trying to go through things in chronological order, so a lot of my time has been working with guys who placed their orders at the beginning of the shutdown.. we took a bunch of sales back in late Feb and March which were never filled by Southwick. Most guys want to discuss their options, so it's laborious, but now that the fabrics are online for all to see, I'm going to focus everything this week to make it happen. I'm sorry and you're totally right... I should be better at announcing the progress of these things.Hi Eva,
As this seems to be the only way to get a meaningful response from you (tried email and PM here numerous times), I am kindly requesting a refund on Order No. #50186 (MTO Southwick Nuovo). I have patiently waited over 4 months and have simply had numerous missed deadlines and false promises since September with almost zero communication. I completely understand that these are unprecedented times, and would really love to support small businesses such as your during the pandemic, but the complete disregard for customers who have paid money upfront and have been charged while putting out numerous new products etc. is just bad customer service. Like I have said in my PM's, even if you were just upfront and said "We are going to be late by a few months" I would have been okay with that, but rather you decided to make repeated false promises ("next week...") and now have just simply ignored me. I really don't get it. Anyways, if I am not refunded I will be taking it up with my CC. A real shame, because epaulet has been my go to for years now.