• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
They run a lot of fancy options for the Doyles nowadays. You'll probably see another one go up in a month or two.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

My apologies for being MIA these past few days. I was timed with Rochester Tailored Clothing to launch everything this past Saturday, but we had an impromptu trip out of town that pushed everything until this coming Tuesday.

My partner is a Critical Care Pulmonologist who's been soldiering in the ICU on Covid patients since March. Holidays were suspended for much of the year, but things have quieted down and she was offered two weeks off with only a few days notice. So we quickly booked a road trip to Utah so she could get out of town and decompress. I was hoping to finish the launch on the road, but our hotel Wifi was hopeless and coverage was spotty. But I'm back in LA this evening and back on the grind. Here's everything that's on our plate right now:

1) Rochester Tailored Clothing goes live tomorrow. We've got good stock in all of the fabrics, so we can simultaneously take new orders from customers and change out anyone who didn't receive their Southwick orders. Any Southwick customers who didn't receive product can opt for any of the RTC fabrics as an even exchange, regardless of price. I'll work on reaching out to everyone this week and getting it all confirmed.

2) Rivet Chinos are due in about a week. That's going to be all of the preorders (Crosscut pique, cozy twill, cav twill) and quite a few new varieties for Fall.

3) Tweed Doyles and new stock Doyles are about two weeks out.

4) First Sashiko Doyles & Rivets are about three weeks out. Balance will be end of November.

5) New Chainstitch shirts are cut and due in about two weeks.

6) Doyle/Sinclair special orders will reopen in about two weeks. I've got at least 20 INSANE tweeds and flannels to offer, and for the first time... you can get suede elbow patches as an upgrade.

Lots of other stuff is happening... Lockie sweaters arrive end of the month, we'll open up for new Aero orders (February Delivery), and I'm 99% sure that we're going to partner with Gaziano & Girling on an exclusive collection of Antelope skin boots and shoes.

Thanks for bearing with me on this! And check out some touristic shots that I took (both Iphone 11Pro BTW)

3894D90A-7883-48BA-B464-E04523623884.JPG
4B0714CF-7033-4BF9-887F-9F5529CFA235.JPG

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

My apologies for being MIA these past few days. I was timed with Rochester Tailored Clothing to launch everything this past Saturday, but we had an impromptu trip out of town that pushed everything until this coming Tuesday.

My partner is a Critical Care Pulmonologist who's been soldiering in the ICU on Covid patients since March. Holidays were suspended for much of the year, but things have quieted down and she was offered two weeks off with only a few days notice. So we quickly booked a road trip to Utah so she could get out of town and decompress. I was hoping to finish the launch on the road, but our hotel Wifi was hopeless and coverage was spotty. But I'm back in LA this evening and back on the grind. Here's everything that's on our plate right now:

1) Rochester Tailored Clothing goes live tomorrow. We've got good stock in all of the fabrics, so we can simultaneously take new orders from customers and change out anyone who didn't receive their Southwick orders. Any Southwick customers who didn't receive product can opt for any of the RTC fabrics as an even exchange, regardless of price. I'll work on reaching out to everyone this week and getting it all confirmed.

2) Rivet Chinos are due in about a week. That's going to be all of the preorders (Crosscut pique, cozy twill, cav twill) and quite a few new varieties for Fall.

3) Tweed Doyles and new stock Doyles are about two weeks out.

4) First Sashiko Doyles & Rivets are about three weeks out. Balance will be end of November.

5) New Chainstitch shirts are cut and due in about two weeks.

6) Doyle/Sinclair special orders will reopen in about two weeks. I've got at least 20 INSANE tweeds and flannels to offer, and for the first time... you can get suede elbow patches as an upgrade.

Lots of other stuff is happening... Lockie sweaters arrive end of the month, we'll open up for new Aero orders (February Delivery), and I'm 99% sure that we're going to partner with Gaziano & Girling on an exclusive collection of Antelope skin boots and shoes.

Thanks for bearing with me on this! And check out some touristic shots that I took (both Iphone 11Pro BTW)

View attachment 1475954 View attachment 1475957
Super intrigued with the G&G partnership

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please stop, I already bought 2 doyles in the last month and don't need more jackets as a fellow Californian. Its bad enough that I can't justify the heavy tweeds but suede elbow patch sounds fantastic. I can use one more right?
Oh my, G&G antelope? Does that mean Kudu or something?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Super intrigued with the G&G partnership

Can't wait either! The basic idea is to offer something rad and casual as an exclusive. I did a few runs of natural antelope footwear with Carmina and it was amazing.

We'll offer a few different shapes of boots and shoes. And I think about four colors to choose from. Every pair will be entirely MTO with your choice of shoes and details. We'll come up with a cool gift with purchase and antelope-themed item to go with it.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Nice pics! Nature can be so breathtaking.

Does the above also include Sinclairs if we opted for that for that option for the Woolrich tweed?

Yes, but not for the Woolrich jackets that are already in work. I'm only able to add them to the upcoming custom orders. I think it will be a $35 upcharge, but they'll be real suede and available in medium brown, black, and navy.

Please stop, I already bought 2 doyles in the last month and don't need more jackets as a fellow Californian. Its bad enough that I can't justify the heavy tweeds but suede elbow patch sounds fantastic. I can use one more right?

Oh my, G&G antelope? Does that mean Kudu or something?

Haha I know, I'm the "pusherwoman" like that! I've got quite a few tweed options which are lighter and better suited for SoCal too.

There is a heathered purple herringbone that's going to freaking blow everyone's mind!

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, but not for the Woolrich jackets that are already in work. I'm only able to add them to the upcoming custom orders. I think it will be a $35 upcharge, but they'll be real suede and available in medium brown, black, and navy.
Sorry, question was really about when those Woolrich jackets were being shipped. Based on the initial order I think they were supposed to ship sometime this month, so was wondering if your comment meant they were shipping in two weeks.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, question was really about when those Woolrich jackets were being shipped. Based on the initial order I think they were supposed to ship sometime this month, so was wondering if your comment meant they were shipping in two weeks.

Oh yes, the Woolrich jackets are in work. Realistically it's going to be 3-4 weeks for the Sinclairs. Doyles will come through a bit faster.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We'll offer a few different shapes of boots and shoes. And I think about four colors to choose from. Every pair will be entirely MTO with your choice of shoes and details. We'll come up with a cool gift with purchase and antelope-themed item to go with it.

Finally gonna get my set of Epaulet antlers for the man cave wall

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait either! The basic idea is to offer something rad and casual as an exclusive. I did a few runs of natural antelope footwear with Carmina and it was amazing.

a little dusty from no wear in over 6 months due to covid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Knox

Reaction score
Great news about Rochester Tailored Clothing.

Does the RTC fabric selection consist mostly of (former) Southwick fabrics?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads