• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
They’re gorgeous! Is that first one the antique iron? I was on the fence with her!

Yes sir! We just took one order for Antique Iron and it came out really boss!

And I gotta say, your Woodland Camo ripstop jacket was a definite sleeper hit for this round. I can't believe how nicely it made up...

Doyle Camo Madeup Detail.jpg
Doyle Camo Main.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quick cross-post from our dedicated Woolrich Thread. Most of you guys have probably seen me banging on about this project already, but in case anyone out there didn't know....

SF-Woolrich.jpg

Hey everyone!

My apologies for the very late update to this dedicated thread. We've opened up again for preorders on this gorgeous Woolrich tweed. This project ends Thursday 9/4, so be sure to get your orders in! We'll deliver right at the start of Fall, and it's a great opportunity to add some timeless pieces to your wardrobe.

From the legendary Woolrich Mill in Pennsylvania, we've secured 200 yards of 14oz Mushroom Herringbone Tweed, and approx 70 yards remain from our last round of 13oz Sandy Chestnut Donegal. Woolrich was famous for its excellent and enduring fabrics, and these genuine articles were lovingly crafted by their long standing team.

We'll honor their legacy by sewing every single yard right here in the USA. With this preorder project, you can purchase the Sinclair, the Doyle, the Rivet, the Wilhelm, AND our new Sierra Vest in these gorgeous fabrics.

All of these pieces will be made in the same cloth, from the same dye lot, and they'll perfectly match with their brethren. You can easily compose a stunning 2 or 3 piece look.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see that the rivet and wilhelm are a available up to size 40 but I don’t see those measurements listed. Is there a link to the measurements for the full size range?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I see that the rivet and wilhelm are a available up to size 40 but I don’t see those measurements listed. Is there a link to the measurements for the full size range?

Oh sorry.. our patterns just move on automated grading, so it will be about this...

RIVET SIZE 40
Waist: 20.5
Front Rise: 11.5
Thigh: 14.25
Knee: 10
Leg Opening: 8

WILHELM SIZE 40
Front Rise: 13.75
Thigh: 16
Leg Opening: 9.5

I'll say that we sell a lot more Rivets in size 40 than Wilhelms, so I'd check those specs first against something that you own. If you want to place your order tonight and then talk a bit tomorrow to nail down your sizing, that's fine too.

Reaction score
Yup, absolutely.. they're getting cut with the Sashiko Mac samples... we'll have them in your hands before the weather turns!

What's the cossack project?

The leather jacket with the customizable body you had up sometime ago. The collar resembled a cossack jacket.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry.. our patterns just move on automated grading, so it will be about this...

RIVET SIZE 40
Front Rise: 11.5
Thigh: 14.25
Knee: 10
Leg Opening: 8

WILHELM SIZE 40
Front Rise: 13.75
Thigh: 16
Leg Opening: 9.5

I'll say that we sell a lot more Rivets in size 40 than Wilhelms, so I'd check those specs first against something that you own. If you want to place your order tonight and then talk a bit tomorrow to nail down your sizing, that's fine too.

Thanks! The 40 rivets sound perfect. Life got in the way last night but I just sent my order in, hopefully not too late :)

jm22

Reaction score
@Epaulet will there be a restock on the rivet chino in black sashiko? I'm looking for a size 35 but looks to be out.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet - Will there be a batch of fall/winter fabrics for trousers from Hertling? Everything I have now is about 4” too big and just falling off my waist. All the winter weight fabrics I see on the site are leftovers from Southwick and say stuff like order by 11/3 or 12/26 so I don’t think those are active anymore.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads