- Feb 11, 2008
- Reaction score
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Hey Eva, I'm between sizes here — typically better XXL is better for me in chainstitch than XL. But I comfortably take a 44 in the Doyle. Do you think XL would fit?Fairfax Hoodies are Live
Our pullover hoodie lives! By popular demand, we made the top three colors of Indigo, Olive Drab, and Vintage Black. And it honestly came out perfectly. I wrote a bunch of copy in the items themselves, so here's the TLDR
1) The base is of medium-heavyweight cotton fleece that's plush and strong. I think it cuts the perfect balance. It's way thicker and more durable than the average Hanes or whatever, but a lot softer and easier to layer than things like Supreme or Reigning Champ. It drapes nicely due to the sturdy weight, but you can still layer it under a jacket.
2) Our dyehouse is the best. Same people that do the Sashiko, so the tones are vibrant and colorfast. Our old hoodies were kind of wonky with colors, but these are perfect iterations of the three colors IMO.
3) The garment is all white and then run thru a bath after makeup, so there's some cool and very subtle fading effects around the seams. It's all made in South Central LA.
4) Sizing is right were it should be. If you wear an Epaulet Medium or 38, then get a Medium in this. If you take a Large or a 40, then get a Large. It's super easy.
5) This initial run has 20 units per color, sizes M, L, and XL. Use the code fairfax15 to save 15% until Saturday. It makes the price $80.75, which is really unbeatable for this garment.
View attachment 1436003
FAIRFAX HOODED SWEATSHIRT IN INDIGO
View attachment 1436004
FAIRFAX HOODED SWEATSHIRT IN VINTAGE BLACK
View attachment 1436005
FAIRFAX HOODED SWEATSHIRT IN OLIVE DRAB
Yup, absolutely.. the XL is going to be a great fit on you. I'd confidently say that any XXL shirt customer here (or jacket 44) could wear the XL. You're going to love it!Hey Eva, I'm between sizes here — typically better XXL is better for me in chainstitch than XL. But I comfortably take a 44 in the Doyle. Do you think XL would fit?
Haha, yeah I wish that our Epaulet watches looked just like the Oysterquartz. It's still the single greatest Rolex value IMO. Easily my favorite watch out there.Sweet Epaulet watches!
Btw Eva your daughter is absurdly adorable, what I wouldn't give to be even a quarter as photogenic