• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

janoy89

Reaction score
Just got a chance to check out my sashiko doyle, goddamn it's so good! Fabric is an amazing mix of soft and substantial, the medium grey color is perfect too.

Seriously recommended to anyone on the fence, Eva you're a star!

shrugged

Reaction score
Just got a chance to check out my sashiko doyle, goddamn it's so good! Fabric is an amazing mix of soft and substantial, the medium grey color is perfect too.

Really want to get one in blue, but the 38's sell out in a moment.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really want to get one in blue, but the 38's sell out in a moment.
the crew at Snake Oil have one unit left in size 38....

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is this the Gable fit? And Is this Wool Cavalry or Cotton?
Yes that's definitely the Gable. Pretty sure it's wool, but probably best to check with @SpooPoker on that one

Thank you so much... I really appreciate it! I'm thrilled to hear that you're so pleased with the jacket!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just took delivery of 68 custom Doyles and Sinclairs.

It's really incredible! This was like picking up a small treasure chest -- I can't believe how fantastic these look. It's exciting to see this custom program start to bear fruit, and I think you're going to be really delighted with how they turned out. I'm taking photos and video of each fabric variant, and we'll get these shipped out between today and Monday. I think that the custom Rivets and Wilhelms will be ready to go around the end of next week.

I'm going to say that the sleeper hit of this entire batch is actually orange ripstop. It's so dope that I can't take it. The color is a little more subdued in person (well, as subdued as bright orange can be), so it gives off a rad Stone Island vibe rather than a "don't shoot me while I'm hunting" vibe. I'll post pics later!

wesleeatl

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just took delivery of 68 custom Doyles and Sinclairs.

It's really incredible! This was like picking up a small treasure chest -- I can't believe how fantastic these look. It's exciting to see this custom program start to bear fruit, and I think you're going to be really delighted with how they turned out. I'm taking photos and video of each fabric variant, and we'll get these shipped out between today and Monday. I think that the custom Rivets and Wilhelms will be ready to go around the end of next week.

I'm going to say that the sleeper hit of this entire batch is actually orange ripstop. It's so dope that I can't take it. The color is a little more subdued in person (well, as subdued as bright orange can be), so it gives off a rad Stone Island vibe rather than a "don't shoot me while I'm hunting" vibe. I'll post pics later!
hoping a couple of mine made this cut! thanks for the update!

Reactions: ljl

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh snap - I've been looking for a larger Thorpe for years. The original is still my favorite jacket I've ever gotten through EP.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh snap - I've been looking for a larger Thorpe for years. The original is still my favorite jacket I've ever gotten through EP.
Totally MTO with custom lengths bruh!

aapmm

Reaction score
@Epaulet, the MTO piques and Brisbane moss chinos look killer! Should we expect shrinkage on the pique fabric?

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Just a reminder of my address change if any of those new pieces are heading my way! From DUMBO to Park Slope.

janoy89

Reaction score
Btw Eva I meant to ask, any special instructions for washing the sashiko doyle or just the typical cotton fare? Didn't notice any tags on it

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Btw Eva I meant to ask, any special instructions for washing the sashiko doyle or just the typical cotton fare? Didn't notice any tags on it
Sashiko Doyle’s are preshrunk to oblivion, so I believe it’s your typical cotton cold/hang dry. Though I suppose you could dry as well.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.