• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aapmm

Reaction score
Also, couple of other quick things to consider....

1) All of those LA factory special orders (denims, chambrays, ripstops) are all totally in work and we should start to get finished pieces in the next two weeks. This will be the fastest turnaround that we've ever had... and I hope that we can routinely get it down to under 6 weeks for subsequent rounds.

2) The Sashiko suiting may be the best thing that I've ever made. I need to get a model to shoot it on next week, but I really can't wait to show this stuff to you. I think it's really, really next level. I feel like the Navy Sinclair could be a perfect sample for everyone's wardrobe.

3) My factory needs some more work ASAP so I'm going to try and be creative. I'd like to do a new round of Rivet Chinos with some fabrics that I have on hand. The cloth is on the heavier side and not idea for the late July delivery date, but I could do them pretty inexpensively to drum up interest. I've got:

1) Khaki Cozy Brushed Twill from Brisbane Moss ($145)
2) An absolutely perfect cotton Cavalry Twill from Brisbane Moss ($145)
3) Forest Green Pima Cotton Corduroy (old school fabric). ($125)
4) Chocolate brown ripstop ($125)
5) Digital Camo Blue ($95)
6) Digital Camo Desert ($95)

How does this sound? Would be some of the lowest prices that we've been able to offer for this stuff. We'd also offer hems.. with or without cuffs.. for $15.
What color is the Calvary twill?

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1) Khaki Cozy Brushed Twill from Brisbane Moss ($145)
2) An absolutely perfect cotton Cavalry Twill from Brisbane Moss ($145)
3) Forest Green Pima Cotton Corduroy (old school fabric). ($125)
4) Chocolate brown ripstop ($125)
5) Digital Camo Blue ($95)
6) Digital Camo Desert ($95)

Will there be pictures of these going up? I think you left out the colour of fabric #2

nickpapagiorgio

Reaction score
View attachment 1401345

Got a bunch of new facemasks in and we restocked some from the last round. It's still 3 for $30 and USA shipping is included in the price. Stock is pretty tight... especially on Aubergine Blackwatch and the absolutely bonkers Egyptian Cotton (from their Top Shelf assortment).

Individualized Reusable Facemasks

Is that Aubergine Blackwatch available for a shirt? If so what would the price be?

Re: creative ideas for the LA factory, I think a natural sashiko sweatshirt or henley would be pretty unstoppable. I realize that’d be a new pattern, but thought I’d throw it out there.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that Aubergine Blackwatch available for a shirt? If so what would the price be?

Re: creative ideas for the LA factory, I think a natural sashiko sweatshirt or henley would be pretty unstoppable. I realize that’d be a new pattern, but thought I’d throw it out there.
Sashiko henley you say? Hmmm, would be into that.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sashiko henley you say? Hmmm, would be into that.

Add me to the pile for sashiko Henley

EDIT

I don't know if you've seen the Inis Meain henleys but they have these great big substantial horn buttons that I think would work really well with the thicker sashiko fabric

Last edited:

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see henley's in general. Been looking for a high quality, well fitting one for a bit. I'd buy several once getting the fit figures out.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still have a white one from back in the day that fits like a dream. I remember them running small because I picked up a large in it.

slows2k

Reaction score
If were throwing ideas out there...

I had a sashiko type III trucker a couple years back that I regret selling-from RGT, I think. In any case those are impossible to find now. Would love the chance to get another, especially if there were other color options.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
If were throwing ideas out there...

I had a sashiko type III trucker a couple years back that I regret selling-from RGT, I think. In any case those are impossible to find now. Would love the chance to get another, especially if there were other color options.

+1 for a sashiko trucker in new colors. Always loved my epaulet denim jacket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads