• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This Wednesday, I’m going to do a live chat with Styleforum (@styleforum) on Instagram. I suggested a duet of “Regulate” with me as Nate Dogg (of course), but it appears that we’re going to talk about menswear and the current climate for retail. But expect that 2-1-3 will regulate any busters, regardless.

E64E22E2-F468-408B-A7F4-7DB9C5578D59.jpeg

GGMac

Reaction score
This Wednesday, I’m going to do a live chat with Styleforum (@styleforum) on Instagram. I suggested a duet of “Regulate” with me as Nate Dogg (of course), but it appears that we’re going to talk about menswear and the current climate for retail. But expect that 2-1-3 will regulate any busters, regardless.

View attachment 1367252
RIP Nate Dogg!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you save and post the recording here for those of us who are not Instagram?
yup we definitely will. I’ve been archiving mine on YouTube which works pretty well. If anyone has questions for me or Urbancomposition before the broadcast then feel free to post them up here

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Duke Silver

Reaction score
Please tell me that whenever the upcoming stock Wilhelms arrive, Coffee Cramerton will be one of the options. It's honestly not my fault that I have the waist-to-ass ratio of a dancer from the 'Vivrant Thing' video. I shouldn't have to suffer when it comes to fabric selection.

jah786

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a minute so I thought i would add something funny and completely non-fashion related: I road my Peloton this morning like a motherfucker. I was singing along to the music on my workout, "Feel like makin' love" by Bad Company, and my wife and kids burst into the room. Apparently my singing made it sound like I dying; they thought i fell off the bike and was moaning in agony. I'm just signing along to my workout!

I'm going to wear my Sashiko Doyle tomorrow and call it Sashiko Friday, probably with a ventile bucket because sashkio and ventile should be good friends. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please tell me that whenever the upcoming stock Wilhelms arrive, Coffee Cramerton will be one of the options. It's honestly not my fault that I have the waist-to-ass ratio of a dancer from the 'Vivrant Thing' video. I shouldn't have to suffer when it comes to fabric selection.
+1

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In my years as a pants designer, I've heard a lot of descriptive terms for people's physiques, but this ranks amongst the best that I've seen. Being a "Vivrant Thing" dancer is probably #goals for many out there!

This Cramerton cloth is amazing. It's deadstock from a few years ago. Same rad fabric that we used to offer, but with the better fit, construction, and finishing that we do here in LA.

And yes, I've got just 8 Coffee units coming in Wilhelm... sizes 34, 35, 36, and 38.

I haven't posted in a minute so I thought i would add something funny and completely non-fashion related: I road my Peloton this morning like a motherfucker. I was singing along to the music on my workout, "Feel like makin' love" by Bad Company, and my wife and kids burst into the room. Apparently my singing made it sound like I dying; they thought i fell off the bike and was moaning in agony. I'm just signing along to my workout!

I'm going to wear my Sashiko Doyle tomorrow and call it Sashiko Friday, probably with a ventile bucket because sashkio and ventile should be good friends. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
If you own a Peloton, then I believe it behooves you to ride it like a motherfucker. I like that Bad Company is your go-to for workout songs as well.

I'm down to about 25% of my usual range of motion after working out for 14 straight days. It looks like I have the joints of a lego minifigure.

My soundtracks have been all over the place, but they've been mostly rap and hardcore from the 90s, which is probably a surprise to no one. However my friend Civ turned me on to this band which is new but also sounds like they're from the 90s. So this is in my wheelhouse...

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my years as a pants designer, I've heard a lot of descriptive terms for people's physiques, but this ranks amongst the best that I've seen. Being a "Vivrant Thing" dancer is probably #goals for many out there!

This Cramerton cloth is amazing. It's deadstock from a few years ago. Same rad fabric that we used to offer, but with the better fit, construction, and finishing that we do here in LA.

And yes, I've got just 8 Coffee units coming in Wilhelm... sizes 34, 35, 36, and 38.

If you own a Peloton, then I believe it behooves you to ride it like a motherfucker. I like that Bad Company is your go-to for workout songs as well.

I'm down to about 25% of my usual range of motion after working out for 14 straight days. It looks like I have the joints of a lego minifigure.

My soundtracks have been all over the place, but they've been mostly rap and hardcore from the 90s, which is probably a surprise to no one. However my friend Civ turned me on to this band which is new but also sounds like they're from the 90s. So this is in my wheelhouse...

Is it hard to move the Wilhelm's in smaller sizes? I wear a 31 and wondered if you were bringing in anything in that size.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the Cramerton the one from way, way back (Orvis) or the Gayley & Lord version?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.