• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike, the Fidelity Peacoats, says they are fully lined with 100% acetate, is that just in the sleeves or also in the body of the jacket?

Thanks

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How casual would you guys say that moleskin trousers can be worn? I already have a pair of navy (summer-weight) poplin trousers and navy wool trousers from Epaulet, and am considering picking up the moleskins. The wool trousers definitely a feel a little more "dressy" to me.

I've been wearing the navy poplin trousers around during the summer and fall very casually; my go-to outfit usually consists of a ToJ bomber, a t-shirt/sweater, and my navy poplin trousers. It's getting cold, though, so I'm looking for some darker colored pants to replace my poplins.

Any thoughts? :)

runningfrog

Reaction score
heads up, two new shirts posted: grey fairisle and navy pindot. descriptions need to be updated, but the pics look great.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I found my size in Rudy trousers... 34. My seat and thighs are way too ******* big... ugh.

These are Petrol Blues... if they fit, will other non-cotton trousers, like wool or flannel ones, fit too? I hope so!

grit

Reaction score
Wore my strawberry thief shirt for the first time today, and got 3 separate compliments on it. Thanks, it's an awesome shirt and a perfect fit!

liberty.jpg

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wore my strawberry thief shirt for the first time today, and got 3 separate compliments on it. Thanks, it's an awesome shirt and a perfect fit!
liberty.jpg

gay comments are the same as compliments? :bounce2:

joking. nice shirt.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The new pindot is amazing. They look like little stars!

Duppy

Reaction score

The new pindot is amazing. They look like little stars!

:nodding: The pindot looks amazing.

Was thinking of ordering a pair or Rudys and will have to add that to any future order. One question guys, if I ordered a Rivet chino 32 and looking for a bit more seat and thigh room, do I order a 33 in Rudy or go with the 32? Want to have a little more room depending on a fluctuation weight, without it being too tight?

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think I found my size in Rudy trousers... 34. My seat and thighs are way too ******* big... ugh.
These are Petrol Blues... if they fit, will other non-cotton trousers, like wool or flannel ones, fit too? I hope so!

In my experience, yes the fit is pretty spot on. So if the Petrol Blue Rudy fits you well, then the same size Rudy in the other fabrics (wools, etc.) should fit you as well.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:nodding: The pindot looks amazing.
Was thinking of ordering a pair or Rudys and will have to add that to any future order. One question guys, if I ordered a Rivet chino 32 and looking for a bit more seat and thigh room, do I order a 33 in Rudy or go with the 32? Want to have a little more room depending on a fluctuation weight, without it being too tight?

The Rivets are a little slimmer than the Rudy in the seat and thigh, but the waist measurement is the same. If the waist fits you well in the 32 Rivet and you just need more seat and thigh room, it's probably best to go for the 32 Rudy. If you want a little extra room in the waist too, then it may be a good idea to size up to 33. I'm sure others can chime in as well - there are lots of people who own both fits. I can only wear the Rudy - I tried on a pair of Rivets once in the same size and they were skin-tight on my thighs. :embar:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How many units of the fairisle shirt do you have in the XL slash will there be a restock?

REguy

Reaction score
How has no one commented on the new trousers yet? They're :slayer::slayer::slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads