• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Sartorium

Reaction score
View attachment 1339877Wish I were as good a photographer as others on this thread. Really enjoying this Epaulet Individualized Shirt and Southwick trouser combo.
That's one of the Canclini prints, right? I was thinking about that one, looks really nice made up

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Speaking of prints, I just put some new Spring fabrics online for shirts:

CUSTOM SHIRTING SPRING CASUAL SHIRTS

We have 15% off this category for a week with code spring15. And if you buy five shirts, you get the lowest price one for free. The five shirts can come from any category, although the 15% is only good on these new Spring fabrics.

Two important ones are the Sedgefield Flortette and Somelos Jaspe Handsketch. These were both exclusives from a few seasons ago that they marked down. With the discount they're $165.75 and they are freaking awesome! I especially love the Sedgefield as a camp collar shirt, which is getting into a Dries x Drakes realm.

Inventory is super tight on these two fabrics, so definitely order sooner than later if they grab you. The rest of the stuff has decent stock, so I imagine we'll have it for most of the season. As always HMU here with any questions!

Dress5.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet Was wondering when the Gitman End for Friends from Oct. will ship? I pre ordered the gonzo one.
Oh yeah good question, that should be coming soon. Usually takes 12 weeks or so, but things always slow down when the holidays are in the middle. I'll check in on that.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.