Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

My apologies for the spam but anyone have a Gitman Vintage medium olive overdye that want to trade for a large olive overdye with darts that were done by a tailor? PM me.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thanks enigma! Yes, we've had a few crucial restocks: [​IMG] Twill Gingham Shirt Dark Grape: $140 [​IMG] Solid Grey Japanese Flannel: $150 This was one of our best selling shirts last year, and will be hands-down the softest and nicest flannel that you've ever touched. It's ace. [​IMG] Cutaway Collar Shirt Purple/Brown Gingham: $150 And this is a new one. It's our basic light blue dress shirt, but done with a cutaway rather than a point collar for the season. [​IMG] Cutaway Collar Shirt Blue Pinpoint Oxford: $130

3. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Khaki Canvas Rivet, Brown Chrmxl, Ultimate Jumper LS

4. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

Hey Mike how's restock on fall trousers? Been waiting for the second batch (navy marled lambswool) cuz I was sent the wrong size the first time :(

5. APK

APK Senior member

I apologize in advance for the digression, but if any of you jerks has the exploded flannel from fall 2009 in an XL, in the immortal words of Webbie, "Gimmie that." I have it in a large, but my chest has grown two inches since last fall, rendering the shirt a bit snug. I'm bummed out, because it's not just my favorite Epaulet shirt. It's my favorite shirt period. So if anyone has it in an XL, you've got a buyer right here.

Carry on.

6. olg666

olg666 Active Member

Mike,
    Do you plan to re-stock Somerset Ranger Moc in Cognac Utica?

7. Epaulet

Right on - really glad that you're so pleased with it! British Tan is definitely my favorite Triton color. A pleasure as always!

Arsch kicking. Love the boots too.

We're getting a shite-ton of pants on Tuesday. I just checked on them today. Full restock of Navy Marl is in there. Three other notes:

1. Cramerton Cargo's are tough as hell
    2. The infamous Grape Herringbone will freaking blow your mind. With a navy or a tweed jacket, this has an almost illegal amount of steeze.
    3. I have 16 pairs of "Olive Guncheck." Good lord.

Ah, unfortunately that was our only run in that leather. I should have a run of Natural CXL Somersets coming out shortly though.

8. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

Next Tuesday, 6 days :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011

9. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Definitely not missing out on the Cramertons again this time...I'll be hitting refresh like a madman on Tuesday. Are the grey plaid trousers coming with this shipment too? Can't wait to see what those look like. Also, any word yet on the brown houndstooth waistcoat and matching jacket?

10. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Hey Mike-
    The Olive Gunchecks that you posted on your FB page look great. Will you have enough to go around or can we reserve a pair now?

Also any chance you could post up a teaser shot of the grape Herringbone trousers?

11. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

Glen Plaid got pushed back to the next shipment, Mike said 3rd week in Oct along with restock of charcoal and mid gray flannel.

12. Epaulet

Very cool! We'll be good with Cramertons - I'm getting around 80 units restocked of the existing trouser and bringing in the cargo style. They'll be plenty to around. Grey Plaid and Brown Plaid cargos are going to be delayed - they have to get cut separately, and we made so many non-patterned trousers with this run that we max'ed out the whole joint. The plaids should come around the end of October.

You know, normally I would, but I'm not sure what the exact cutting is on these. I'll know when they come into stock. I took a pic of the Grape Herringbones, but it's honestly pretty awful. The white balance is crazy (Iphone shot under fluorescent lights). You can't see the color at all. Our online listing will really show it off, and the fabric's in-stock for this season and not super-limited. I made about 24 pieces for this first run, but we have more cloth on-hand to cut for a second run in case anyone misses out on their size.

To be fair to everyone, I'm going to do this schedule:

1. Trousers arrive on Tuesday. Any restocks (Cramerton, Flannel Cargo, Navy Flannel, Olive, Navy, Tan Moleskin) will go live that night at 6PM.
    2. I'll spend Wednesday shooting the new trousers, both studio and outdoor fit shots
    3. New trousers will go live on Thursday at 2PM. I'll post up both the restocks and the new trousers here in the affiliate thread.

In other product news, we've got the following coming:
    1. New Johnstons scarves (including some impossibly dope new patterns)
    2. Three pieces from Our Legacy (wool blazer, crewneck sweater, awesome flannel shirt)
    3. New GANT sweaters and a freaking perfect wool Harrington
    4. Fred Perry first Fall delivery

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011

13. Epaulet

Ashland by Epaulet Neckwear

Our Fall Ashland by Epaulet ties are instock and online! Man, we have some killer new patterns. As always, these are handmade in the US by Gitman Brothers and have a nice 2.75" width that's slim while not being too "skinny" for work. They jive wonderfully with our shirts and sportcoats. Here's the lineup. First up are our "star" neckties. They're freaking amazing, and a really cool way to give some attitude to an otherwise completely trad outfit.

[​IMG]
    Ashland by Epaulet Embroidered Star Tie Navy :$110

[​IMG]
    Ashland by Epaulet Embroidered Star Tie Burgundy: $110

[​IMG]
    Ashland by Epaulet Silk/Wool Tie Purple Paisley: $85

[​IMG]
    Ashland by Epaulet Silk/Wool Tie Micro Floral: $75

[​IMG]
    Ashland by Epaulet Silk Knit Tie French Blue w/ Yellow Dots: $110

[​IMG]
    Ashland by Epaulet Silk Knit Tie Crimson w/ Blue Dots: $110