• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've got a special offer with Southwick going live tomorrow... the best freaking corduroy you've ever worn, available in Sportcoats, Suits, and Trousers. We'll have great pricing on it and delivery around mid-January.

Mike:

Are these the same fabrics that were used in the Driggs way back when?

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup! Julie Hertling used this Cotton-Cash corduroy in his line for years. It’s amazing... and totally machine washable in a trouser
Like pajamas and warm. Among my favorite EP trouser purchases ever. have both the grey and tan and wear them all the time. Amazingly soft.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
9FC8C932-F5FB-4B20-91E5-88EDA1BA105E.jpeg

kongmw

Reaction score
@Epaulet any estimates on when the SF Doyle project might ship? Really hoping to bring it with me to Japan in Dec. Thanks!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet any estimates on when the SF Doyle project might ship? Really hoping to bring it with me to Japan in Dec. Thanks!

Won’t be much longer. They’re supposed to finish dyeing today. They need to run back to the factory for buttons and finishing after, but I’m expecting everything to ship right by the end of the month

nycs10011

Reaction score
Are these up yet? I didn't see them but wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

We've got a special offer with Southwick going live tomorrow... the best freaking corduroy you've ever worn, available in Sportcoats, Suits, and Trousers. We'll have great pricing on it and delivery around mid-January.

kongmw

Reaction score
Won’t be much longer. They’re supposed to finish dyeing today. They need to run back to the factory for buttons and finishing after, but I’m expecting everything to ship right by the end of the month
thanks for the update! really excited about my first Epaulet piece.

Last edited:

Todd V

Reaction score
Had a great time at the American Trench & Epaulet trunk show in the Philly burbs last night. I got measured up for the Individualized shirt program which had been on my to do list forever. Pretty psyched to be a player in that game now. Also got measured for the Doyle and maybe I’ll jump on one of those soon

It was fun chatting and unfortunately I couldn’t hang around for beers this time. But the hospitality was great.

If you are in the vicinity, check it out today.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not the exact same fabric, but at the beginning of the season I got three pairs of cotton-cashmere cord pants and I've literally revamped my entire seasonal wardrobe around these things. I mean, literally literally. They are so damn comfortable you can't get me to wear another pant. I sold a pair of Vibergs on here because they were more of a jean-boot and that ship has sailed. Do not sleep.

nycs10011

Reaction score
I would have made a trip of it and spent a weekend in Philly but unfortunately, I already had plans. I hope there's another trip to the NYC area soon!

Had a great time at the American Trench & Epaulet trunk show in the Philly burbs last night. I got measured up for the Individualized shirt program which had been on my to do list forever. Pretty psyched to be a player in that game now. Also got measured for the Doyle and maybe I’ll jump on one of those soon

It was fun chatting and unfortunately I couldn’t hang around for beers this time. But the hospitality was great.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet Could you check on Order#47824 ?

~Thanks

Thanks they should finish and ship any day now!

Are these up yet? I didn't see them but wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

yup I put them online Saturday... hmu if you have any questions. Here's the full lineup

thanks for the update! really excited about my first Epaulet piece.

My pleasure! Can’t wait to see all of them finished. As it stands we’re planning to ship most of not all of them on Wed, and any stragglers on Friday

Thanks for coming, it was great seeing you! We had a great reception in Philly, and as always, I'm so grateful for everyone's support and enthusiasm.

Let's definitely do beers next time! That Tired Hands brewery had some pretty stunning Duck Confit tacos too.

It's not the exact same fabric, but at the beginning of the season I got three pairs of cotton-cashmere cord pants and I've literally revamped my entire seasonal wardrobe around these things. I mean, literally literally. They are so damn comfortable you can't get me to wear another pant. I sold a pair of Vibergs on here because they were more of a jean-boot and that ship has sailed. Do not sleep.

Thanks so much dude, glad that you're so pleased with them!

I would have made a trip of it and spent a weekend in Philly but unfortunately, I already had plans. I hope there's another trip to the NYC area soon!

Absolutely... I was talking with Jacob and we're going to make this happen very soon. I'm thinking it might be possible to do it right after the trade shows in January.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads