Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

2. Morgan

Morgan Senior member

3. Rhodia

Rhodia Member

Mike mentioned a few pages back that the Navy lambswool will be restocked (I believe this week), but that after that the fabric is done for the season.

4. dinted voice

dinted voice Senior member

Mike,

I do not see where this exact question has been asked, but I truly hate the new search funtion (so apologies if it has been asked!). What is the lapel width on the Grey Weller Jacket? I would be a size 36 if that matters.

Also, will this be a true staple item that you will continue to restock (so long as the fabric is available?

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Oh man, that would be insane!

Hmm, good question.

Horsehide has been the overwhelming favorite so far. They're both pretty tough and will age well. Crazy Horse is lighter in tone and softer. The Horsehide's dark and will take a bit of breaking in.

The 8.5D in Horsehide is left over from last year, so it's still $245. Like everyone, we got a price increase from Horween, so this year's edition will be $260. If you want to snag those, you'll save 15 bucks.

Awesome, glad that you're pleased with the Smith's! I'd recommend the Walt trousers. They're a slim cut to begin with, but they have full seam allowances in the waist, seat, and both legs - so you can also get them tailored to fit slimmer if you like.

It's looking like the trousers will be finished this week and ship on Friday. So we'll most likely have them online and ready for sale by the middle of next week. I'll keep you bros posted!

I've washed my Cramerton's twice, I didn't get any shrinkage save for about a half inch in the length. That's a cold wash and hang dry.

Sorry to hear about the Stone Chinos. I haven't experienced that with mine, but maybe you've got really hard water? Have you tried getting them dry-cleaned and professionally pressed?

They'll get fully restocked with the next trouser delivery - should be within the next 7-10 days.

It's about 2.8" at the widest point.

At the moment, I don't have more Medium Grey wellers in work. I have a 36 in stock though, so if you already have the trousers then you might want to grab it sooner than later. You'll love these two pieces as a suit.

6. mreggen

mreggen Senior member

Is it possible to do in-store pickups of online orders? Have some friends going to NYC in the near future and Epaulet packages always gets hit with heavy VAT to the EU...

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Absolutely, just choose "Store Pickup" as a shipping option. We can hold your box at either location for your friends to pick up - we actually do this all of the time.

And if you wouldn't mind, please send me a PM after you place your order, and I'll personally ensure that your merchandise is pulled from the selling floor immediately.

8. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

+1 for the Crazy Horse - I'm wearing them right now and after a month or so, they've darkened up quite a bit and are a lot less orange/rust than the pictures - much more like this: [​IMG]

In some ways they seem more interesting than the horsehide, but you really can't go wrong - I'll probably get the horsehide too. [​IMG]

9. enigma77

enigma77 Senior member

^ +1 for the Crazy Horse. It's a very special, unique leather. And if you're not into the color variations, you can just use the included Pecards dressing to smooth out the color.

Also, I noticed (from an Epaulet list e-mail) that some of the new gingham shirts that dropped last month have been restocked, in particular, the purple/brown gingham cutaway. I wear this shirt often -- the fabric is unbelievable, and the cutaway collar looks terrific open or with a tie. If your wardrobe doesn't have much purple in it, this is a great gateway shirt. (See this PTO post for more about purple.)

10. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Noticed that kgmessier hasn't posted in awhile. I miss his fit pics.

11. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

I think he was either scared off by otter or maybe he decided to give in and has been hitting the gym non-stop.

12. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

:wow: might just end up getting both. lol.

13. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

This would be a travisty if he left. One of the best posters here.

14. samsterdam

samsterdam Senior member

Got my british tan Triton today and it is dy-no-mite! Description on the site (including sizing) matches with pinpoint accuracy. I feel 37% more badass the second I put it on.

Oh, and Mike continues to blow the competition out of the water w/ his customer service. Unreal.

15. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider