• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Sashiko Biz-Caz contest is live!

Please click through and vote for your favorites. You can vote for as many entries as you like. Whoever gets the highest number wins a free denim Bomber jacket when they come through in about 3 weeks.

Oh and note.. the pics are posted in the thread in the same order that they were submitted here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And, last call for this.. I promise... but our preorders on the Sashiko Doyle Project end tonight.

It's been killer, and I think we're going to hit that full 150-unit production number, which is amazing. Any extra stock in these four colors is going to be minimal, so definitely get your preorder in if you take size 34, 36, 38, 44, 46, or 48. Any open stock will be mostly 40 and 42.

Thanks everyone! Here's a few last pics from the factory that I took for IG stories:

Army Factory.jpg
Mink Factroy.jpg
Merlot Factory.jpg
Azure Factory.jpg

And one blazing sun pic of Army Green outdoors...

Army Full Look.jpg

K. Nights

Reaction score
Still holding out hope for a casentino doyle option someday. Would look so cool in an aubergine or raisin color

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Honestly I love the idea of Casentino, but the logistics won’t play out... at least this year.

I don’t have a US-based source and the Italian ones just sell large rolls per color. Retail would be around $395 and I’d have to sell like 100 pieces in total, which is a stretch for that fabric. I’ll keep looking for some local inventory though. I think it’s a great option for MTO work.

That said, I picked up 8 new custom Doyles and they are *bonkers.* Wait until you see them! Pics and videos tomorrow

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

nd1nd2nd3

Reaction score
That’s the hard part now - deciding among a denim camp shirt, a band collar or a “proper” collar.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That’s the hard part now - deciding among a denim camp shirt, a band collar or a “proper” collar.
IMO the Camp collar is unstoppable. When do you ever see a denim shirt with one? It's really so freaking cool with this cloth. We can do it with the square bottom and vents too.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.