• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll add everyone back onto the list who contacted me.

Shipping out Hisashi Chambray today! Good lord these shirts came out awesome.. they are going to blow you away. Easily the nicest denim/chambray pieces that we've made.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also... a sincere and huge thanks for the custom Doyle orders. This is one of the most exciting things that we've ever made.

The idea of doing fully custom and monogrammed jackets in fabrics from Loro Piana and Di Pray - made from start to finish in Los Angeles - is really big. No one else has offered anything like this. I'm SO excited to see these come off of the line. I've got pics from the last round to show once we get some time to edit all of them. too.

ErikW

Reaction score
Any reason why the chainstitch shirts don't use a button down collar?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any reason why the chainstitch shirts don't use a button down collar?
I think that the point collar works better with the overall "work shirt" vibe. We use soft fusable at the points, so it sits nicely under a jacket and can be worn with a tie if you like.

I know that some guys have purchased their own small buttons and had the collar converted to B/D by a tailor. Totally possible to do it you want.

chimaki

Reaction score
Hey Mike @Epaulet , took delivery of 2 pairs of 10oz duck canvas rivets today and they're substantially slimmer and more tapered than last order, did i miss a fit change on these or did they make up small?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Mike @Epaulet , took delivery of 2 pairs of 10oz duck canvas rivets today and they're substantially slimmer and more tapered than last order, did i miss a fit change on these or did they make up small?
Depends on what your last order was... the oxford cloth Rivets from Spring made up a bit larger, but these are right where they should be, measurement-wise. If you're talking much older Rivets, then we can figure out what size you need.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quick heads up... we just had a customer change his custom Doyle order, so the "Autumn Rust Tweed" is once again available. This color is beautiful and a rad contrast with indigo denim if you're into jeans. It's online and available now.

nd1nd2nd3

Reaction score
@Epaulet - did you ever get new sample Aero jackets for fittings? I thought I remembered you clearing out the old ones a while ago

chimaki

Reaction score
Depends on what your last order was... the oxford cloth Rivets from Spring made up a bit larger, but these are right where they should be, measurement-wise. If you're talking much older Rivets, then we can figure out what size you need.
sent you an email with some more detail, appreciate the help.

Reaction score
@Epaulet I'm trying to reach your customer service email but haven't been getting a response. I wanted to return a pair of rivet chinos that didn't work out for me. Can you help please?

Sartorium

Reaction score
Hey Mike, did you do videos for the other Individualized fabrics? I went to check the PF and fall casual and it seems like the only video posted is dress fabrics 1.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.