• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow dude, sweet shirts, if I didn't just commission one nearly exactly like the strawberry from Ercoles, I'd have kopped on of those snazzy ones.

lostintranslation

Reaction score
Mike, I don't know if this has already been asked, but can you let me know what trousers will be coming in the upcoming shipment? Thank you!

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wet my pants when I saw the strawberry shirts :drool:

At the same time, debating on getting either the LoL paisley or Japan paisley. Any difference in thickness/ sturdiness anything other than the pattern? Thanks

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_0645.jpg

Western Print Belt
APC Jeans
JCrew Shirt
Alden Untimate Jumper

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Holy crap, somebody ring James May!
Hahah, right on!
Mike, I don't know if this has already been asked, but can you let me know what trousers will be coming in the upcoming shipment? Thank you!
Sure, we're getting: Restock: Brown Houndstooth, Flannel Cargo, Cramerton, Navy Flannel, Olive Moleskin, Tan Moleskin, Navy Moleskin New: Cramerton Cargo, Grape Herringbone, Grey Glen Plaid, Olive Guncheck
I wet my pants when I saw the strawberry shirts :drool: At the same time, debating on getting either the LoL paisley or Japan paisley. Any difference in thickness/ sturdiness anything other than the pattern? Thanks
Awe yeah, wet pants are always good! The Strawberry Thief is so freaking ace. There's definitely a difference in feel. The Liberty cloth is really fine, and fairly light. Like a dress shirt. Or if you've ever felt a Paul Smith London printed shirt, it's around there. It's something that they're famous for - it's very hard to execute such a vibrant and rich print on such a soft long-staple cotton. They do it arguably better than anyone. The Japanese cloth is thicker and has a crisper hand. It's made by the same mill who does a lot of the Gitman Vintage, so it's comparable in feel to one of their prints, if you've held one in person.
Western Print Belt APC Jeans JCrew Shirt Alden Untimate Jumper
Nice - I dig this look

OIx

Reaction score
newbie questions - was wearing only suits or jeans before, sorry for if asking smth stupid ))

I'm thinking about "casual wool pants" for winter, and need your advice to select between navy flannel and navy moleskin - what is more versatile for my first winter pants ?

another question is - can i wear them not pressed with boots to make it more "casual" look ?

Last edited:

unclesam099

Reaction score

newbie questions - was wearing only suits or jeans before, sorry for if asking smth stupid ))

I'm thinking about "casual wool pants" for winter, and need your advice to select between navy flannel and navy moleskin - what is more versatile for my first winter pants ?

another question is - can i wear them not pressed with boots to make it more "casual" look ?

Moleskin is cotton, not wool...

You probably could get away with either of them without pressing. Depends on how slim they fit, though.

Get the wools, you will not regret it!

warrenjl1

Reaction score

I think moleskin is probably a better bet if you are after casual, though the flannels are pretty sweet. I'm a senior in college and can get away with wearing my brown moleskins to class without anyone saying "Oh, wow, you dressed up today." Get me? Very corduroy like in the way they can be dressed up or down.

Simplicio

Reaction score
I've been thinking about these Liberty shirts and how best to wear them. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I went ahead and grabbed a couple anyway. I couldn't stop myself. But I had no hesitation about the sweaters. I can imagine wearing the heather grey V neck with just about anything.

Is Mike going mod on us? I like it so far, but I wonder where he is leading us.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From what I can tell, Mike already is pretty damn mod. Probably more that the line is reflecting his personal taste more than in the beginning.

Either way, cool stuff.

dogatemyhw

Reaction score

Thank you for bringing back the hot model!!

This shirt is borderline White Party apple-tini drinking gay silverdaddy. That being said, I will definitely cop!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads