• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm out of the loop but is this an asymmetrical sport coat? When did y'all start offering this or this something new now?
Oh no it's a normal sportcoat (our soft-shouldered Nuovo model), one side is just hanging over the other in the picture.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Teger

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
managed to fit in some nike pegasus to bring... bringing 5 pairs of shoes for a 3 day trip is probably a bit much (epaulet gats, loafers, espadrilles, sandals and workout shoes), but what you gonna do.

jm22

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mike has mentioned any rivet chino restocks on the horizon? I emailed @Epaulet twice and pm'd over the span of two weeks and didnt get a response so I thought I'd try my luck with you in-the-know EP heads. The shop must be swamped around this time, they're usually good at responding.

bnd6xc

Reaction score
Does the cone mills rugged twill shrink much with a wash and dry? Trying to figure out what size I’d be if I take a 34 in the ez pant— thinking a size up might speak to the nature of the pattern without going full repro...

Plumluck

Reaction score
Just bought the herringbone EZ pants, can't wait! Still wish I had gotten the Raisin sashikos to complete the suit.

goalaso

Reaction score
@Epaulet what color/model were those chinos in @doncommando's photo you posted (from IG) Tuesday at 4:49?

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mike has mentioned any rivet chino restocks on the horizon? I emailed @Epaulet twice and pm'd over the span of two weeks and didnt get a response so I thought I'd try my luck with you in-the-know EP heads. The shop must be swamped around this time, they're usually good at responding.
Our next Rivet delivery is going to hit in early August, so I'm working on a collection of five duck canvas colors... all done in gorgeous year-round 10oz cotton from Mt. Vernon mills.

We'll run five colors: khaki, caramel, gunmetal, bright blue, and fatigue:

IMG_9005.jpg

Does the cone mills rugged twill shrink much with a wash and dry? Trying to figure out what size I’d be if I take a 34 in the ez pant— thinking a size up might speak to the nature of the pattern without going full repro...
@bnd6xc not really, I actually ran one through a stone wash (way more intense than a home machine) and it only lost about a half inch in the waist. Good chance that stretches back out with wear.

Wilhelms for America! Make it happen Mike!
They're coming! Were supposed to be ready today, but it's looking like Monday.

@Epaulet what color/model were those chinos in @doncommando's photo you posted (from IG) Tuesday at 4:49?
I believe that they're just khaki rivet chinos.

Cross post from the Friday Challenge: Military Inspired
@Epaulet
View attachment 1202110
I collect WW2 uniforms and gear. Ran out of time, so was not able to post pics of my original M1943 jacket as planned
@SonnyUte so good! This is a great fit all around.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.