• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

metals37

Reaction score
Is there a size chart for the Garand? I know the suggestion is Rivet sizing and it's "equivalent to Driggs" but I like to see numbers :-D

OlafG

Reaction score
Mike, will you stop carrying trouser from the new Hertling factory? if no, do you expect it to keep the same level of quality?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike, will you stop carrying trouser from the new Hertling factory? if no, do you expect it to keep the same level of quality?
Oh yes, as long as Hertling is making pants then I intend on ordering them.

They’re just moving facilities so I don’t expect anything will change about the quality. I’m not worried about that. I think that the move is going to be a ton of work and it will take them offline for a bit, and probably mean that they have reduced capacity for a while after. And it’s costly... which probably means that their prices will go up a bit later to pay for all of those expenses. It takes a lot of capital to set up a sewing facility and bring it to NYC-level labor and safety codes. I definitively admire them for doing this.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike, how would you describe the difference between Rivet and Garand?

Sartorium

Reaction score
Just received my Exploded Blackwatch jacket from the most recent round of SW. I ordered it on 4/11, so SW is really cranking things out! I'll probably celebrate with some Hertling trousers.
Damn I'm still waiting on my order from February :/ got linen pants on 4/9 too. Mike does the stuff you're sending across the border get bumped to the back of the line production-wise as well? Or do they just wait until they have it all together to send from the factory to you?

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:cheers: Thought I’d X-post a couple EP suits I posted this week in the CM WAYWT thread…

Thought I might throw my hat in the ring for the Friday challenge… we'll see :)
View attachment 1176003

View attachment 1176001
^ Felt it needed more punch.

SF Family
Suit: Epaulet x Southwick
Tie: Drakes x Gentlemen's Footware
PS: Kent Wang (not seen)
Shirt: Proper Cloth
Scarf: Vanda Fine Clothing

v Looks like rain…
View attachment 1177234

v Yep, it's rain.
View attachment 1177236

View attachment 1177235

SF Family
Suit: Epaulet (Navy Hopsack)
Shirt: Proper Cloth
Tie: Shibumi
Square: Kent Wang

rbarthel

Reaction score
So did anyone else notice the sienna/marine sashiko run sewed up a little....aggressively sized? The EZ pants ain't EZ, they fit more like yoga pants

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.