Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Yeah, I'm thinking it's worth it to try a 33 first. I sent you (well, customer service, at least) an email.

2. Xhale12

Xhale12 Senior member

Just got a bunch of the shirts I ordered.

Dear Lord, these are absolutely gorgeous. GREAT job down there in making these exceptional clothes.

3. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

Just got my new Rivets today - first pair of canvas and I really like it as a pants material! Also, the heavyweight olive is just awesome stuff - I think I like it better than the Japanese heavyweight. Is it US or UK? I miss the hickory stripe pockets, though.

Any idea when the horsehide Thorogood restock is coming?

4. warrenjl1

warrenjl1 Senior member

Anyone? Really wanting to add those navy wool Rudy's to my collection ASAP.

5. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Hey, Mike. I tried to search, but search results on the updated forum make me want to bang my head on the wall so my apologies in advance if this has been answered, but are corduroy rivet chinos still in the works and if so, any anticipated colors and release dates?

6. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Since Mike excepts returns, I would try the 32's and get them taken in if the fit is to your liking when receiving them, especially if you let out an inch in the size 30's.

7. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

They came out with the last update: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1160/'EP's-Rivet-Chino-Bedford/Detail

8. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thank you, glad that you're pleased with them!
    Awesome, I love that new fabric too. It's a US cloth. And yeah, sorry about the hickory stripe - we ran out of the fabric and getting it was going to hold up production further, so I switched it out for solid pocketbags. Hopefully I can put it back on the next run. Horsehide Brown boots are supposed to ship tomorrow or Monday, so we should have them here before the end of the month.
    Whoops, sorry for the late reply. OK, any of the flannels are going to fit a bit larger than the Super 120's, so you can assume that the Rudy 30 is going to be a little more relaxed than the trousers that you have now. Looking at the pic, they appear tight, but it's tough to tell with the picture's size. I'd say if your pants feel comfortable - post alterations - then go for the Rudy 30 in the Navy Flannel. They'll fit a bit looser anyway, and you'll get the same fit on the legs as the trousers that you have now. If you take the 32 and have the waist brought in, you'll still have the slightly fuller thighs of the size 32.
    Yup, we did the Cord Rivet chinos in a Moss Bedford Corduroy. It's the only color for the moment: [​IMG] EP's Rivet Chino Bedford Cord Moss: $145

9. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I saw and like these, I was kind if hoping for a grey based and know you have an eye for brilliant fabrics so was checking to see if there were others in the works. Your rivet fits and price points are great which is why I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011

10. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

Who else is getting amped for the next trouser delivery!? Approx 10 days.

11. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

I wondered if that was the case. No biggie, just know it's a detail that's appreciated! :)

12. dra

dra Senior member

The material on those is really slick - the subtle cord texture adds some depth. Would also be interested to know if there are plans for additional colors in this fabric.

13. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

I'm excited for my NYC trip this weekend, definitely stopping by one of the stores...probably on Sunday. I'm sure I'll be going home with some new stuff :slayer:

14. tlfactor

tlfactor Active Member

Dammit Mike, don't sell out of the navy flannel walts! Please tell me there will be another shipment coming with these included....

15. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Mike-
    What is the deal with the sportcoats in short lengths?