1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

@M635Guy love it! Well worn watches always have more personality.

@bry2000 they're made in LA by our Wilhelm Jeans factory.

@ErikW they look so boss... thanks for posting up the pics! Ghost trainers arrived today and we're shipping out all of the backorders by this evening. I'll do a newsletter with all of our Ghost stock reflected tomorrow... these are the only pairs that we'll have until September.

@GGMac stunning, that piece is such a classic

@SteveH35 dayum, how epic is that! Also, you pretty much wear the Kamigata better than everyone else.

@peppercorn78 Would love to the the Sea-Gull. Although there's lots of Swiss stuff on here, you can absolutely get a great watch for a few hundred bucks. I'm a huge fan of Seiko's... particularly vintage ones... and often $250-$300 is all it takes for something really boss. There's a lot of new microbrands doing interesting stuff too.

I've heard really good things about the sales forum here, which is wholly comprised of pieces under a grand.

@scb @GGMac hey guys, we'll hit you back on email about this, but I'm checking it out and there seems to be an issue with some size 33's. The ones measuring 18" should be size 35, and it looks like some 35's were tagged as 33. Really sorry about this, we'll get everything fixed and switched out pronto.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

@peppercorn78 oh excellent... enjoy them! It will get a lot softer with some use.

3. Gabru

Gabru Distinguished Member

Loving all the watch pics here, and just received my first Epaulet shirt today and fit and quality looks pretty good!!
    I have tried the field jacket, jungle pants, Doyle jacket prior to this and have been pretty impressed with all the pieces. Need to get my hands ( or feet) in those sport trainers now!!
    Bonus omega speedy racing pic...
    8040C518-0B4F-4F2F-9BD3-27C2AA6F0901.jpeg

4. L.I.T.

L.I.T. Senior Member

Humble Seiko 5 with the Sashiko Doyle today. 24 Hour dial has been nice for traveling.

D4E7391A-915A-4307-8E25-D3C01EF23D7B.jpeg

5. nd1nd2nd3

nd1nd2nd3 Senior Member

@Epaulet - those Hertling factory finds you posted on IG came out great. I shouldn’t have slept on ordering Black Watch trousers.

6. kingoflondon

kingoflondon Active Member

5B59AC01-1269-45ED-9542-EBFDBCC32D8D.jpeg

Just took delivery of the ARVN jungle pants. Very nice quality, love the shape. Just need to work out what shirt to match it with - maybe dark denim?

Finally some nice weather in LA so chilling outside. Had this old school GMT II a long time. Never serviced, always keeps good time. Sashiko and ghost horsehide sport trainers too.

7. Spunwell

Spunwell Well-Known Member

8. jah786

jah786 Senior Member

wow, stunning collection. love the rolex sub in green.

9. JSO1

JSO1 Distinguished Member

10. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

11. theh00d

theh00d Senior Member

12. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Distinguished Member

13. metranger8694

metranger8694 Distinguished Member

Beautiful watches guys.

This is my first nice watch. A gift to myself after opening my dental practice way back when.

Montblanc Meisterstuck Power Reserve:
    MBlanc.jpg

14. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior Member

$50 Timex! Pictured with old school Epaulet Wilsheres and sweatshirt.

9F8CBAE7-6011-42FE-86D2-88FC5BE89FC7.jpeg

15. odub

odub Well-Known Member

I'll play: my father's Omega Seamaster, circa 1971/2, purchased right before I was born. Worn with Epaulet's sateen fatigue jacket collabo with Jeremy Dean (plus an Apolis chambray shift)

IMG_0386.JPG