1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. mattg1027

mattg1027 Well-Known Member

Dang, kinda feel like I just looted ya! Grey Melton Fatigue + Crystal Wash Azure Gitman + Black Brisbane Moss Jungle for $217!

They were all things I admired at launch but doubted my ability to pull them off. But at those prices I gotta try. Hmm, wonder if I could pull em all off together?

2. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

@Epaulet - Mike, I've been wearing my heavy flannel buffalo check Doyle a ton the past few weeks. While you're searching through fabrics and stuff out east, what are the odds of finding a similarly heavy buffalo check fabric that could be used for sportcoats? A single vent, wide lapel, buffalo check wool, Nuovo with bellow pockets and flap coverings?

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Got some drinks with the legendary @JS01 last night!

F9423C45-9619-47F2-81AB-E5B249A811CC.jpeg

And yes, my glass is shaped like an Orca.

4. Epaulet

THOM BROWNE OXFORD CLOTH CUSTOM TROUSERS

Okay guys, I got the pricing.. we can do these at $250 in Walt, Driggs, Rudy, or Taylor... and for $265 in the Nico or any of the first four fits with side tabs instead of belt loops. If you want to modify the leg opening or the waist, that can be done at no additional cost. About 3-4 weeks for production. @Michigan Planner @peppercorn78

Here's the link if you want to get one... I'd need the orders by the end of day (it's noon EST).

If you can order in the next four hours, that would be ideal as I can allocate the fabric personally and they'll start work on them Monday. If anyone wants a matching jacket for this, LMK, we can do that for about $550 and you can have an absolutely bonkers 2-piece oxford cloth suit with all the trimmings.

5. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

@Epaulet - Trousers ordered but dammit if I don't also want a jacket now! Invoice me and I'm in! Perfect for the summer!

6. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Distinguished Member

Ah, thanks mike. Sorry for the confusion, but I’m all set on oxford pants. I’m waiting to see what other options you’ve got cooking up for the EFF...

Btw. EP Pants and shirt today.

0ECFF0ED-EDDF-42E5-BFE9-B70C40E482E7.jpeg 363B5615-BD6D-41D4-9CC0-A6C9E5522770.jpeg

7. Epaulet

Thanks everyone! These oxford pieces are gonna be so boss! We need to see that 2-piece when you get it @Michigan Planner !!!

8. STK_astoria

STK_astoria Well-Known Member

@Epaulet - If there is remaining fabric for Thom Browne LA Rivets, sign me up.

9. Epaulet

We’ll definitely run Oxford Rivets... not sure it will be that specific cloth, but I kopped a bunch of Thomas Mason fabric here for them.

Also, I bought all of these boss oxford cloth fabrics for shirting... they’re all deadstock TB Black fleece fabrics. We’ll run them in the Chainstitch shirt, which will be updated with (1) single chest pocket and (2) no chainstitch runoff for SS19

52453B13-86B2-4397-AD10-E0EF9D7DE058.jpeg

10. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Distinguished Member

Now that is an excellent idea! Already want 3 of those!

11. mattg1027

mattg1027 Well-Known Member

Finally busted out the mocha horsehide combat boots from last year‘s end of summer sale. Another case of me waiting too long to wear shoes I buy because I want to take a good picture of them first.

They’re very comfortable, definitely no break-in period

B5ADAECE-677A-4B38-BE0F-59DD2E134CF8.jpeg

12. rbarthel

rbarthel Senior Member

@Epaulet Are there any updates on the corduroy EZ pant campaign from October by any chance?

13. Blastwice

Blastwice Senior Member

Pine Donegal Hertling Trousers finally ready to wear!

DSC02249 - Copy.jpg

14. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Distinguished Member

all quiet on the western front...

15. JSO1

JSO1 Distinguished Member

for now