1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. esoxm

esoxm Senior Member

I impulse bought the Akita and a few sale things after seeing that video on facebook this morning, so I guess it worked?

2. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

I have a suit that is very similar to the "Irish Undyed Donegal Tweed" (it may actually be the same as what I have, just from a different name a few years back) and it works great as separates. I think either of the Robert Noble checked fabrics would work as a suit, if that's your style - the "Mint Pastel Tweed" is high on my list if I were to order a second suit this time around.

3. scb

scb Distinguished Member

I haven't received a newsletter in like a month. I assumed none were sent. guess not?

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

No, I usually do three a week.. I think that we missed one or two of those over the holidays, but definitely sent one yesterday. I can check your subscription if you want to PM me your name.

5. jischwar

jischwar Senior Member

Rocking my new museum calf sneakers today
    15472458108458899703845806114803.jpg

6. scb

scb Distinguished Member

i just resubscribed through the website. i'll let you know if I still don't get anything. thanks

7. Sartorium

Sartorium Senior Member

Second this, I have a Quincy in this fabric and it is insane. Probably my second-favourite piece of outerwear and it pairs well with basically every colour pant, jeans navy grey burgundy browns and everything in between.

8. CommodoreMarvel

CommodoreMarvel Member

I’m mulling weather or not the Nobel Mint pattern would be too audacious for a trouser or the perfect outerwear for a whiskey summit in the grey days of a Seattle winter

9. bry2000

bry2000 Distinguished Member

In the short videos, I don’t like how the text completely blocks out the product shots.

Agree with the comment that the video looks like the model’s submission to be a contestant on some early 2000s reality dating show.

10. rollo

rollo Member

I actually haven't received any newsletters since before the holidays either.

11. suuteebird

suuteebird Senior Member

B774A732-76EA-49B5-979F-068DDF1C90BE.jpeg To celebrate the current Southwick promo, how about showing off some of your Epaulet X Southwick stuff for all to see how the swatches translate to finished pieces! Here is My first photo contribution. The Piacenza cashmere in the middle might be the same fabric as available in the current promo. Let’s see your photos.

12. suuteebird

suuteebird Senior Member

FB43AC60-F34D-4EAC-9A6B-522229BA3F8F.jpeg
    I love all these pieces. The navy cashmere is a favorite.

13. suuteebird

suuteebird Senior Member

F1EE4C2E-BB55-4CF2-B58E-38A18A83426E.jpeg
    Always get compliments when wearing the Magee sport coat on the bottom.

14. suuteebird

suuteebird Senior Member

AE413BDB-AB1B-40DD-9F7C-A0276FD2B985.jpeg
    Hunter green tartan. Nuff said. But the gray pieces are amazing in their own right.

15. suuteebird

suuteebird Senior Member