Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Woah you guys are killing it. I'm going to be up in NYC next weekend and will swing by. Might have to pick up that Cardinal sweater. That thing is a piece of art. :slayer:

2. 13k

13k Senior member

Been out of the loop lately.. but theres a NEW shadow dot? I am on the pre-order from July/August for the old blue shadow dot shirt, but I just read the last few pages on a new one?? When's the ETA for the limited pre-order?

3. Rhodia

Rhodia Member

Just joined on here, but I've been following the Epaulet thread for months now, waiting to buy some trousers for Fall.

I noticed that the Navy Flannel is already sold out in some sizes online. Is this fabric going to be restocked at all this season?

Thanks for your time!

4. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Nice delivery today. Cramerton cloth pants, brown houndstooth pants(these are fantastic), navy marl lambswool (also fantastic), purple/windowpane shirt, purple/brown gingham shirt and a pair of cuff links.
    All great stuff! Pants will be dropped off tomorrow for hemming.

5. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

That down MB moto jacket is one of the raddest (is that a word?) things I have seen in awhile...

6. Hatch&Whisk

Hatch&Whisk Senior member

pants came in the mail the other day. tried them on today and of course my expectations were exceeded; these dominate. excited to get them hemmed and for maine to freeze over. I will be the only guy in the 207 with a pair of cargos that arent ugly.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hmm, yes I'd recommend an 8.5D. Most guys would go up a half size from Barrie to get a comfortable fit with socks.
    Thanks, drop me a line if you're coming by!
    Preorder Shadow Dot and the New Shadow Dot should be here within a week or so. We cut 'em together! Got some other awesome new fabrics along with it.
    Yes, absolutely - we should have a full restock within the next few weeks - in both Walt and Rudy fits. I'll post up a notification here when it arrives.
    Oh man! Christmas came early!
    Me too, I freaking loved that jacket when I first saw it. It's actually warm too - which is always a nice bonus in a stylish winter coat.
    Haha, thanks for picking them up - glad that you're pleased! I'm a huge "207" fan - can't wait to visit there again Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, Ludacris and Nate Dogg (RIP) still have quite a few ho's there. Actually, ho's in many different area codes. [​IMG]

8. 13k

13k Senior member

You have PM Mike.

9. Hatch&Whisk

Hatch&Whisk Senior member

I can confirm: ludacris played up at orono last year so yeah, hes got a fair share!

let me know if you need anything in portland!

10. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

hey Mike...I saw you posted a few pages back that the brown houndstooth waistcoats should be on their way shortly. Any idea on what pricing will look like for those? Also, I seem to remember a comment a while back about cordovan belts, but I can't find the exact post. Are you still planning on releasing those at some point? Thanks!

11. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

Just ordered the Walt navy marled lambswool trousers (sz 30) and now I cannot wait for Fall.

12. AntiHero84

AntiHero84 Senior member

Smiths ~ 6 months off and on

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Hey Mike-
    Are you still expecting a shirt delivery this week?

When is your next trouser delivery?

Awhile back you used to share swatches of upcoming releases. Any chance you could get that rolling again?

14. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

have too many belts...must not buy bridle leather natural belt...

15. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

I'm really really interested in the Thorogood for Epaulet Rugged Cowhide No. 685 Boot. I'm just wondering if they'd be appropriate for a cold prairie winter in which I'll be trudging through snow. Will the harsh Alberta climate ruin these beauties or would they be great boots for winter?