Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

Mah bad.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011

2. themache

themache Member

I think the CXL longwing is in the Leydon last though, which is one of Alden's narrower lasts.

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Quite a bit - it'll be a pretty solid medium-dark brown after a year or so. You can use linseed oil to darken it faster.

Still scheduled for the middle to end of September. Can't wait for them either!

Hmm, not the Cumberland, but we'll definitely restock the Somerset with its thicker Vibram sole for the Fall. Just waiting on confirmation of the leather shipping, and I'll set it up online. We'll have plenty of our usual sizes, and we can take special orders for smaller (under 7.5) and larger sizes (over 12), and narrows and wides.

Ah, I believe so, but I'm not totally sure. We may have used all of that particular fabric. I'll know next week when our full restock arrives. We should have mediums in the Purple/Brown cutaway, and that fabric is off the freaking hook.

Well, these shoes are on the Leydon last, which should be true to size. But, the Leydon in general, and this shoe in particular is more generous than most TTS shoes from other companies. If you're wearing a 9.5E in something like the Allen Edmonds Park Ave, then it's a good chance that you can take a 9.5D in these.

4. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

That Michael Bastian puffer moto is slick.

5. scb

scb Senior member

so i'm kind of pissed at Epaulet

I was undecided, so I ordered 4 shirts, thinking I'll figure out what 2 to keep once I got them and return the other 2. Now they've arrived and I'm keeping all 4.

damn

6. racknac

racknac Senior member

its called the Epaulet diet. Its amazing how much weight you can lose when you can't afford food because you have an amazing wardrobe.

7. thirdman

thirdman Senior member

The MTO suit program sounds great. Out of curiosity, will it include anything besides wool fabrics? A few linens and cottons would be cool!

Also, you were nice enough to show me a prototype tweed jacket when I was in the shop a while ago. Do you have any idea when they'll be ready? It looked fantastic and would be perfect for fall...

Thanks!

8. tomashi

tomashi Well-Known Member

When will there be a restock on the belts?

9. Atleee

Atleee Senior member

Will you be restocking the Gitman star print shirt? I see you have no more in size large.

10. Epaulet

Oh man, I love that piece. We'll have all of Gant and Gant MB built out by this afternoon. I'll post it up!

Haha, thanks for picking them up! Glad that you're so pleased with the shirts.

Hmm, not for the Fall, but I'm sure we'll have some cottons available for the Spring.

Pretty soon - I should get a full restock of Single Prong black and brown CXL and the new Natural CXL belts soon.

The only things that won't be restocked in a week are the Double Prong models - I'm about six weeks out from getting more buckles. If anyone has their eye on a Double Prong belt, you probably want to get it sooner than later.

Ah, sorry - we're totally sold out of that for the season.

11. dmash

dmash Senior member

Guys, I preordered the badass shadow dot from Epaulet a while back (that should be coming in very soon) in size XL. I recently picked up something fairly similar, so I messaged Mike and he said I could see if anybody here was interested in taking the shirt instead. If you're interested, PM me!

12. Epaulet

GANT Rugger and GANT by Michael Bastian Fall '11 is now online!

We've got some amazing pieces for this season. Personally, I'm in love with the Chesterfield Coat and the Cardinal Crewneck sweater. If you ever needed a Chesterfield coat in your life, this thing is pretty much unbeatable - and the fit has been radically improved from last year's model.
    Check out our entire delivery below - I have fit pics and sizing advice available for every item if you click through to the listing.

There's a lot of new styles, fits, styles, and construction. As always, feel free to PM me with any questions! First up is the Michael Bastian line:

[​IMG]
    Gant by Michael Bastian 2-Button Grey Herringbone Tweed Sportcoat: $875

[​IMG]
    Gant by Michael Bastian Navy Chesterfield Overcoat with Brown Velvet Collar: $975

[​IMG]
    Gant by Michael Bastian Cardinal Fairisle Crew: $215

[​IMG]
    Gant by Michael Bastian Down Moto Jacket: $595

[​IMG]
    Gant by Michael Bastian Purple Shaggy Shetland V-Neck: $215

13. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ That Cardinal Fairisle is adorable.

14. Epaulet

15. Beingjbot

Beingjbot Well-Known Member

Hey if I am an 8 in the barrie last what size should I take in the camp mocs? I am also a 9 in clarks. Thanks. Should I go for the 8.5? Want to wear with socks.