Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

Stan , looking great.

2. tomashi

tomashi Well-Known Member

is there room on the pre-order for shadow dot still? i'd like to get in on a small

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Awesome, glad that you're pleased with them!
    Oh man me too. We'll put an update on our blog, but I'm 99% sure that we'll have to close both physical stores on Sunday - doesn't look like there's going to be any mass transit available.
    Very similar. I can't say that it's the exact same cloth, but it's very close.
    Great! If you're planning to wear these with boots, I'd recommend having them hemmed with a bit of a break - it tends to look better with them. This will hold a cuff nicely too.
    Just ordered the vests yesterday. Jackets are already in-work :)
    Ass-kicking, thanks for posting the fit!
    Not the light blue Shadow Dot that we ran in the Spring (and took preorders on), but we'll have about 70 pcs of the new shadow dot available. Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to reserve one.

4. Epaulet

Hey guys, got some new things online to show you!

First off - our Single Prong and Double Prong belts in unfinished Bridle leather. It starts off stiff and blonde, and gets radically darker and softer with wear. These came out really handsome.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Unfinished Bridle Leather Single Prong Belt: $88

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Unfinished Bridle Leather Double Prong Belt: $98

And, we have a brand new Somerset Moc. We did this one in "Peanut Roughout" Roughout has the soft appearance of suede, but it's a tough, full-grain leather underneath, and it wears hard as hell. We did it in a medium brown colorway that looks brilliant with denim and chinos.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Sewn by Hand Somerset Ranger Moc Peanut Roughout: $265

5. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

I usually cuff nine, but the leg is so nice and slim I think I'm going to have mine done no cuff with a very slight break.

Dude, seriously. You are evil. The belts are sweet too, but these are :slayer:.

6. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Stopped by the tailor and decided to go with a little more break than usual to account for cuffing possibilities. Worst case adjustments can be made, now if only I didn't have to wait almost a week for them to be finished. Looking forward to more chino/trouser restocks.

7. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

Couldn't resist this belt. Looking forward to seeing the new shirts next week! I hope my Cramertons and Navy wool Walts arrived today.

8. racknac

racknac Senior member

Mike if you need a place to store all the goods in the LES store during the hurricane, let me know... my closet has plenty of space.

9. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Hey Mike, you going to do any winter whites this coming season? I think an off white Moleskin and Corduroy Cargo would be a sick addition.

10. Epaulet

Haha, thanks! The color on them is really choice, and true roughout footwear is hard to find. I couldn't resist.

Nice, thanks again for picking them up. We should have the big chino re-stock here by the end of next week. I'll put the new styles online with a quickness.

Thanks! Can't wait to see how everyone's belt ages.

Haha, you're gonna need a big freaking closet for that. We're closing both stores tomorrow and I did my best to batten down the hatches. Our shops are well out of the flood zone, so the only concern is a TON of rain. But we've had quite a few days of pretty hard rain this past summer, so I'm confident it's going to be fine.

Hmmm, winter whites? Not really, although I have a sick brown plaid for the next release of the cargo pants. You guys are going to flip. We also have a killer lineup of sweaters this year.

11. rotv

rotv Member

How much and how fast will that unfinished belt darken?

12. mikecch

mikecch Senior member

Any word on the 685 boots?
    Very excited :)

13. sazon

sazon Senior member

Mike - Any chance of a restock on the Cumberland Camp Moc in Natural Chesapeake?
    Thanks - Joe

14. kilgore

kilgore Well-Known Member

bah mediums are sold out in the red, white, blue tattersalls...that's what I get for lagging it. any plans to restock mike?

15. Wally

Wally Senior member

Can anyone speak to what the width is like for the Alden chromexecl longwings? I usually take a 9EEE or 9.5E but when faced with medium width I often have to size up to a 10. If the last is wider than average, though, I should be ok with a 9.5D. Point being, I have no idea what size to look at!