1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Uni/form LA. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, UNI/FORM LA, a brand focused on improving the clothing you wear everyday. Their elevated essentials are handmade in LA and built for daily wear. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Numbahzz

Numbahzz Active Member

I just received my chainstitch shirt in the wave pattern in medium and I noticed it's 22.4 inches in the chest. This is of course inconsistent with the 20.5 inches for the size chart provided. Could you remeasure the shirts and redo the size chart according to the real measurements? I feel this would be good for other customers' convenience.

Last edited: May 15, 2018

2. L.I.T.

L.I.T. Senior Member

The Leopard has landed. Fits good in L for me.

AFD5E88C-CC7D-461A-9F9E-E199B5530C2B.jpeg

3. shabbytraddy

shabbytraddy Senior Member

@Epaulet

Hi Mike, I ordered a doyle on 5/9, but haven't received anything about shipping. Noticing that chainstitches dropping in that same promo have been delivered, so I thought I should check in. Order #42330, if that helps.

Thanks man!

4. Thefenceposts

Thefenceposts Senior Member

@Epaulet I got a pair of the stretch Sandows delivered a few days ago in 1 size down from my rivet size. Was mostly in search of a higher rise.

They're pretty tight at first but do loosen up over the course of the day, and the rise is just what I was looking for. If I wanted to get a pair in a non-stretch fabric, should I assume they'd fit like the "end of day" fit or the "beginning of day" fit? Beginning of the day fit is much slimmer than I expected.

5. Funcheese

Funcheese Senior Member

This. This. This.

6. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Distinguished Member

Got 3 of the chainstitch shirts. I thought the waves would be the clear winner but the starburst is a touch lighter and perfect for warm weather. Med fits fine.

A6670B07-D0DE-4B98-A5DD-64A70DD37618.jpeg 3C19DDAC-745F-4DB5-9710-226D06284596.jpeg

7. M635Guy

M635Guy Distinguished Member

8. suuteebird

suuteebird Senior Member

5331774E-140D-418F-981B-E76F7FE5F333.jpeg
    From last summer’s single cut promo - I still love the name of these: the Don Corleone linen/wool/silk trouser in a Taylor fit.

9. kickstand

kickstand Senior Member

We talking colorful new clothes because as of this shirt delivery I am ready for summer

FFC22790-82E6-4500-BDF2-E82C772DE31A.jpeg

10. avsmusic1

avsmusic1 Distinguished Member

in weight or color?
    I went w/ the starbursts for the slightly lighter color but would love you thoughts on weight. Mine is getting delivered today but I’m traveling through EOW for work so I’ll have to wait till Saturday to try it on

11. lifeinabox

Weight.

12. lifeinabox

Speaking of summer shirts where are all the aloha prints from last year?

13. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

Holy crap that shirt is awesome!

I had my Aloha Mr. Hand shirt made up with a camp collar and it turned out about 3 sizes too large. Epaulet sent it back to Gitman and they remade it for me but it was still uncomfortably large so I wore it once and then put it away. Last week I finally dug it out and decided to take it to my tailor to see what he could do with it and I should be picking it up after work this afternoon. After seeing what it looked like pinned back a bit while I was trying it on for him, I'm excited to get it back.

I think I recall @Epaulet mentioning that a bunch of the camp collar shirts that Gitman did in last year's run turned out really large?

14. L.I.T.

L.I.T. Senior Member

Yeah mine felt a little boxy too but after a tailor trip to slim it down it fits great.

15. ElPecheDePeche

ElPecheDePeche Member

I have tagged size 34 tan moleskin trousers from Epaulet but don’t remember what fit they are. The waist is slightly too large and the pants fit overall relaxed. If I wanted a slightly slimmer fit overall and in a less thick material than moleskin, size 33 should work right?

Last edited: May 16, 2018