• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beingjbot

Reaction score
got the navy lambswool and the navy cut-away gingham. Killer combo for work?
and Mike the new pants are amazing... blown away every-time you release something.
Have a question though I'm looking to purchase a 3/4 length coat for work. Will you be stocking this sort of coat this fall? I saw one from MB last fall you carried. Thanks.

pistolero

Reaction score
Just kopped brown houndstooth and the cramerton cloth walt's, and had to stop there before things got "ugly" (to quote my governor). :devil:

Mike, I know you mentioned that you'll be able to take special orders for some of the sportcoats in long lengths. Will this be possible for the brown houndstooth Weller at some point? I'd love to complete a suit in that fabric.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just kopped brown houndstooth and the cramerton cloth walt's, and had to stop there before things got "ugly" (to quote my governor). :devil:

Mike, I know you mentioned that you'll be able to take special orders for some of the sportcoats in long lengths. Will this be possible for the brown houndstooth Weller at some point? I'd love to complete a suit in that fabric.

I asked the same question a couple pages back and Mike said they should be able to offer some special orders for the brown houndstooth on a long length. Super pumped for this...can't wait to see what the jacket and waistcoat look like.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hmmm cramerton instead of chinos? What say you, SF?

pistolero

Reaction score

Hmmm cramerton instead of chinos? What say you, SF?

You really need both! :devil:

Edit: ahh...Keith beat me to it. I actually prefer the walt fit if I'm tucking in my shirt, which means I rock walt's pretty much exclusively for work. Also, been meaning to say how much I've been digging all the different fabrics that are available now; I'm well on my way to a four-season Walt assortment.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
True, true. Chinos in a different color when the restocks come I suppose, will probably go with the Rudy's to play it safe.

Last edited:

runningfrog

Reaction score
pounced on the navy marl walt and cramerton walt. i didn't see the wool/cashmere dress trouser posted yet...probably would have grabbed that too.

uninkco

Reaction score
Mike, I just ordered my first Gitman Vintage in Olive in large from you guys and was concerned about the fit. I remember you saying that Gitman does not fit you all that well. I am 6'1" 185lbs with a 44 inch chest and a 34 inch waist... should I be concerned?

Just received my shipment notice. Can't wait!

homefloyd

Reaction score
Brown houndstooth for me, I wanted to order 3-4 others but had to resist!

racknac

Reaction score

Mike, I just ordered my first Gitman Vintage in Olive in large from you guys and was concerned about the fit. I remember you saying that Gitman does not fit you all that well. I am 6'1" 185lbs with a 44 inch chest and a 34 inch waist... should I be concerned?

Just received my shipment notice. Can't wait!

I'm 5'11, 170 lbs and a 40 inch chest with a 32 inch waist and wear a Medium in Gitman... I think Large should fit you fine...

Last edited:

thebunk

Reaction score

Brown houndstooth for me, I wanted to order 3-4 others but had to resist!

Same. Just ordered sz 34 in the Rudy fit.

Mike - I chose the store pickup option durring checkout. Will probably get you to hold on to these until the Alden Brixtons and\or Shadow Dots come in. Any ETA for these by chance?

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

X-post from WAYWT...

Gitman Vintage Camo Shirt
Epaulet Stone 12oz. Rivet Chinos
Alden Ravello Shell Chukkas
You've outdone yourself on this one. Of course the pic of you and your daughter(?) puts this one over the top.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads