1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendors We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendors, Shibumi Firenze bringing us classic accessories and bespoke tailoring from Florence, and owned long time member "Bradford", and Jonathan Abel who bring us their Goodyear welted shoes made in Portugal.

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. duff406

duff406 Senior Member

I kinda wish I could go back in time and get in on more of the Epaulet x Alden collabs... They had some great makeups.

2. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

For anybody still in the market for a flannel suit for the remainder of the winter (or next fall/winter) I got my Vitale Barberis navy flannel suit this weekend and the fabric is amazing. Like out of this world awesome! I took it to my tailor after work yesterday and as I was standing there in front of the mirrors a woman who had come in to pick something up remarked how nice the fabric was.

I had also brought in a corduroy camelhair suit from a Japanese maker and I thought if one of the suits would elicit comments from the tailor it would be that one but he loved the fabric on the flannel. It's just the absolute perfect material. I will definitely some pictures when I wear it next week.

That is fast indeed! Do you know the date (or dates?) that you ordered? All the stuff I ordered is on the lighter end of the weight spectrum and I cannot really wear any of it yet (it was 14º when I left for work this morning) but I'm anxious nonetheless.

3. JSO1

JSO1 Distinguished Member

I placed my orders on 1/16 and 1/18, but I believe they were both sent over to Southwick at the same time, on the 18th. One suit was the Di Pray Deep Chocolate Check Flannel, and the other was the LP Indigo Slub. Not sure which one is in here (or if both are). We'll see!

4. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior Member

Me too. Passed on the snuff suede Olmstead bluchers because they dropped right after my daughter was born so I was on a buying freeze and I haven't come across anything since then that I like quite as much for that sort of style.

5. Patrick R

Patrick R Distinguished Member

I got that one too. But it's on hold until another Southwick suit of mine gets finalized so it will be a while. Pics when you get it!

6. stevenkmason

stevenkmason Senior Member

[​IMG]

Impatiently waiting for the sashiko doyle preorder to go up today...

7. Burzan

Burzan Distinguished Member

In honor of Sashiko Doyle day

07554F26-59EA-4823-B71F-F7DCDBC2B481.jpeg

8. trig

trig Distinguished Member

Blackwatch Walts
    Ep x Alden pebbled Regina calf
    IMG_20180213_113737.jpg

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys! Couple things:

1) I'm in Vegas for the shows, will have some rad Southwick photos to show soon. Doing my meeting with them in about 30 min.

2) Indigo Sashiko Doyle Preorder is up.
    We have enough fabric to make 80 Doyles for this round, so should be plenty to go around, but we've been sold out of this forever, so who knows. If you really want one, I'd say to order sooner than later to be safe. Fabric is ready to be cut on Friday, so we'll easily make or (more likely) beat that 3/15 ship date. You save 15% with this preorder and you can return or exchange after you get it if need be.

3) Last Day to save 20% on Individualized Prints.
    These are pricey fabrics, so a really great deal with this promo. The Buy-4 and Buy-5 deals are going to stay, but the $75 off 3 shirts will end tomorrow. So consider taking advantage of that if you have your eyes on some new shirts.

10. Burzan

Ayyy I made the email hahaha. Thanks Mike!

11. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Dude I have to be thanking you for the pics!

12. L.I.T.

L.I.T. Senior Member

Hey @Burzan what size did you get in the sashiko doyle? Thinking if I want to go up to 42 since the shoulders feel a little tight on the 40 but if it's stretches in gives maybe a 40 would be fine.

13. Snapmingo

Snapmingo New Member

Is size 34 possible for the sashiko Doyle? Or would you just recommend sizing up to 36?

14. stevenkmason

stevenkmason Senior Member

Got my order in! I REALLY hope sizing works out. Just confirming again @Epaulet there's no way to get longer sleeves on these right? Even with an upcharge?

15. Burzan

I bought a 40 but my 40 in canvas fits pretty loose. Size up if the shoulders are snug. The sashiko is pliable and moves well but I suspect any stretching will just snug back up with washing.