1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Here's the suiting additions:

Can't say enough good things about those LP Wool-Silk-Linen suits. Would have been $2300 at full retail.. going out at $825. Perfect for Spring Summer.

2. Epaulet

And got a proper video for the new Sportcoats too...

3. kickstand

kickstand Senior Member

Video sold me on the wool madras. Brown tone came across in the video better than the photo.

4. metranger8694

metranger8694 Distinguished Member

Thanks for your input.

I noticed the length as well. Im gonna try it on one more time when I get home but will likely return it.

Mike @Epaulet should I wait until you return from your trip before I return my Sashiko or sending it now is ok.

If anyone wants a 38, keep an eye out on the website.

5. applky

applky Distinguished Member

So are you guys trying to make me buy the Auburn-Cyan Check Harris Tweed SC or something?

Mike, I'm assuming you're out of town already? If you've got a natural light photo on your phone, it'd be great to see, but no worries if not. Enjoy Japan!

Also, wait, sorry, how is the Navy & Olive Windowpane Wool-Silk-Linen suit still available? Would pick that up myself in a second if I didn't have the Persian Blue Windowpane from a previous EFF. Come on people. Windowpane suits, get with it.

6. shabbytraddy

shabbytraddy Well-Known Member

Couldn't resist that Magee Indigo Herringbone Linen--fucking gorgeous...

@Epaulet

Mike, I wasn't sure about best buttons on the jacket: went with smoke MOP, but if you think differently, let me know and I'll change it up.

Rock hard in Japan.

7. M635Guy

M635Guy Distinguished Member

Well, there's officially one less as of forty seconds ago...

8. Epaulet

Excellent.. thank you... you’re going to love it!

Nope still here tomorrow... I’ll see if I can shoot you a pic at the office. Here’s a shot of it with a watch for scale...

E1871D4A-727B-4D11-BC99-5C8EDE1F8931.jpeg
    It’s a really nice mix of colors, kind of a rare tone for Harris

Thank you! You’re going to love it.. that fabric is amazing. I think smoke MoP is an ace choice for it.

Awesome.. thank you!

9. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Distinguished Member

Does anyone have the royal blue plain weave Walt/Rudy trousers? Any fit pics handy?

TIA.

10. Epaulet

By popular request, I sourced and uploaded some additional Fenway fabrics. There's some awesome stuff here! Cannot say enough good things about the Toasty Auburn Harris and the legendary WKRP in Cincinnati check!

Check out the online item here to order

And we can do the Fenway in heavyweight pure cashmere, but we're looking at a $2000 price.. which is a bit of a discount from the typical FW pricing, but obvs not the runaway deal that sold out. But we've got navy, black, and vicuna cashmere if anyone's interested.

11. JayDotz

JayDotz Senior Member

I want a Quincy bad but I’m going to hold out and just get the salt and pepper donegal eventually. I should have bought it when it was on promo a while ago. I was hoping one of the new single cuts fabrics would suffice and the grey is nice but just not the same. I guess my wallet is happy!

12. Chris Waffles

Chris Waffles Senior Member

Any idea what the next suiting separates will be and when they'll be available? Looking to get a suit for my wedding in November.

13. M635Guy

M635Guy Distinguished Member

Anyone know details on the De Pray Mossy Rainbow Glen Check? I don't see it in any of the videos...

Also - any thoughts on which is the more accurate read on color for the Toffee Bar?

Top is from the swatches on the site, and the bottom is from the video:
    [​IMG]
    (guessing bottom is the accurate, but...)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018 at 9:19 PM

14. Epaulet

Ah, we’re going to largely exit the suiting separates game. Custom stuff is just overwhelmingly more popular.. that’s why all the stock separates are on markdown.

That said, we’re going to stock both Southwick jackets and a few trouser fits in navy hopsack. It’s the best selling fabric for custom, so makes sense for guys who want it OTR. Should be here around end March.

I think that Mossy Glen Check is sold out, I know that we had at least one order for it.

For Toffee Bar... definitely the bottom, richer brown color is more accurate. It’s a killer fabric. Fairly lightweight flannel with a gorgeous hand. It’s a very Italian pattern, and you should be able to wear it into the late Spring in most climates