1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. L.I.T.

L.I.T. Senior Member

That purple basket weave with some brown horn buttons....definitely players ball ready.

2. JSO1

JSO1 Distinguished Member

Agreed, picked one up as well.

3. Burzan

Burzan Distinguished Member

My goodness I can't wait to see pics of some these made up. What a great selection of fabrics.

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Okay guys.. last update for today! Sorry, I'll need to shoot the videos for the new stuff tomorrow. We sold a ton through email and in person appointments, just ran out of time.

Vitale Barberis Cappuccino Wool-Linen Check (very classic)
    F26DD1E6-B0A3-4342-B6AE-19BA2E3FC2C2.jpeg

E. Thomas Turning Leaves Seed Stitch Wool Tweed (this is freaking awesome)
    DB70CF90-D0BE-4FFB-AE4E-F753E13C6B3D.jpeg

Di Pray Taupe & Cream Basketweave (got texturez for dayz)
    C3F6F0EA-87A6-4396-8F8D-EF5B3C5DED02.jpeg

5. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Distinguished Member

Great job, @Epaulet that is a fantastic assortment of speciality fabrics! Will there be any further additions tomorrow? Any chance of something green? :)

That lovely dark LP Olive bunting Check seems to have gone quickly. And this piacenza cashmere’s too. They were all gone by the time I first found out they were live. :(

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018 at 5:38 PM

6. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Distinguished Member

Hey all,

Everyone feel free to hit me up if you've got questions on any of the fabrics! I'm really pumped on the breadth of selection available.

If I can shout out a few fabrics:

Fox Lovat Herringbone Flannel - this totally knocked me out when I found it. Lofty and soft and the color makes for a killer, slightly out of the ordinary suit without seeming out of the ordinary. I think this would make a killer suit to split up as well (bonus points for patch pockets or a ticket pocket!)

Drago Ruddy Brown Windowpane - another suit that's begging for patch pockets. A killer cloth that's easy to dress up or down. Throw a Capri collar shirt with this or a white spread collar oxford and tobacco knit. Pretty much a perfect Spring/Summer (or three seasons in the south).

Loro Piana Monaco Grand Prix Check - this is one of the most baller fabrics I've seen from Southwick. It's bold as hell, but I think it's more refined than a cotton madras and insanely versatile. The wool is insanely light and is just begging to be worn all Summer.

Fox Oxford Grey Glen Plaid -
    I love how trad this fabric is. Again, super lofty and soft, and a bolder take on the usual Glen Plaid. Would look killer with some winter white Flannel trousers and suede Belgian loafers for that ultimate baller look.