Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

forget about kg :), it's dylan's world, and we're all just living in it.

2. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Wurd. I'm just doing my best to be a reflection. Dylan got my vote.

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thanks for voting dudes - we made a valiant effort. He may not officially be the hottest shopkeep, but dude knows how to rock a wide-brim Borsalino hat.
    Awesome, love this whole look. Dig the watch too.
    I'd say that they're coming around the first week of September. We made 72 shirts for this go-around, so the stock should hold out a lot longer. I'll give you guys a heads-up before we launch it.
    Yup, this is great advice for all of our cotton trousers! Okay, time for some product updates. First off, we got a full restock of our popular white, blue, and red point-collar oxford shirts (well, the red is actually a chambray). These have become a staple item for us, and it's a fresh take on the traditional OCBD. For a lot of guys, this is their first Epaulet shirt purchase: [​IMG] Point Collar Oxford Shirt White: $130 [​IMG] Point Collar Oxford Shirt Blue: $130 [​IMG] Point Collar Chambray Shirt Red: $130 A new belt style and the long-awaited restock of the Weller sportcoat is coming shortly!

4. Epaulet

SINGLE PRONG BELT IN BROWN, SIZE 38

Hey guys,
    I remember that some members were interested in this item. I've now got one available - please PM me if you'd still like to pick it up.

5. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

6. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

On the Weller restock - is a 36 short going to happen this fall? I've seen references to other lengths here and there...

7. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

is there a coupon code for johnstons scarves ? :D

8. Epaulet

For the Fall, yes. I'm thinking that we can take Short and Long special orders on suits to be delivered around end November. The batch of Weller's that just arrived are only in R lengths. Oh, and got a quick fit photo you guys might dig: [​IMG] Matt wearing our Red Point Collar Chambray shirt and Ashland Regimental necktie.

9. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Awesome chambray! and yes, I voted for Dylan...haven't seen the Pablo Escobar look before but it kicks ass.
    Wore my clay canvas pants, blue gingham and a pair of Alden cigar PTB's while flying home yesterday. It was a good look. Should have my belt tomorrow and it would have polished off what I was wearing very well.

10. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Great red chambray Mike. i wasn't quite sure on the collar in the stock photo, but seeing it on Matt makes me wish I never dropped 90 for the JCrew one. :embar:

11. jslade

jslade Senior member

Finally had the chance to get in my order for an Epaulet belt. The double prong looks really great. I wish I had the moolah on hand to pick up both. Maybe next time around... :eek:

Mike, will you be getting any darker colored chinos or trousers in anytime soon (such as in gunmetal or charcoal)?

Thanks!

12. ToledoStyle

ToledoStyle Senior member

I must say I Love my two pairs of jeans I just got from Epaulet.. I recently went on a shopping spree for denim (got some 660s a few NF's and now a couple Epaulet) but my FAV pair of jeans are my Deadstock Indigo ones from Epaulet... A Little tight on my thighs (I'm trying to figure out how to stretch the Cone Oak more because they only had size 32 left and I'm usually a 33) But Very high quality!! I Highly recommend. I can't wait for new productions! Keep up the great work.

-Brian

13. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Got my single prong brown leather belt today...the leather is really incredible on this thing. I'm used to crappy belts from Express and the like, so this is a really huge step up for me. I've slowly upgraded my wardrobe over the past 8-10 months, and belts are the last thing that I've gotten around to. Feels great to have a super high quality one now!

14. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Might just have to kop that red chambray, hopefully along with a shadow dot.

15. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

[​IMG]

it came after extended USPS foolery (they also lost two of my Netflix dvds this week--wtf.) anyway, it's awesome; I'm now wearing it. will be wearing for some time because it's awesome. just gotta get the body taken in some. wish my camera hadn't died. I recommend someone get that large that's still sitting there on sale: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-906/Buffalo-Check-Poplin-Shirt/Detail