Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Valfunde

Valfunde Well-Known Member

2. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Distinguished Member

More like @shoes_with_organicgreenjuice

:worship:

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Yup, the way we'd do it is reducing your size but making the waist larger.

So if you take a walt 32 for the waist but find the leg size too big, we'd make you a size 31 or a 30 with the waist of a 32. We do that in the opposite direction all of the time.

Love it, this shot is epic!

I hear you... been fighting acid reflux for over 18 months. I had to radically scale back my coffee. FWIW drinks with a lot of milk.. like the Flat White.. work pretty well for me.

Just stay away from Prilosec (omeprazole) if you can... that stuff is murder to wean off from

Love it! Great jacket too... Mister Freedom has such a rad store in Hollywood

4. Owlbass

Owlbass Well-Known Member

@Epaulet

But what if I’m size 28?

5. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Distinguished Member

Mike, I was on Omeprazole for 5 years. It was necessary because of the large amounts of pain meds I was on to manage a spinal condition. But after a successful fusion surgery, I no longer needed the meds, and eventually came off of Omeprazole in August. It’s been hell to wean off, as you say! Ugh. But changing my diet has taken quite a bit of weight off...

I find cold brew to be considerably less acidic. No sugar, just a touch of milk. For me, the dairy is acid inducing, so I am trying to wean down to black. Also, green teas like sencha and matcha are ok...

/OT

6. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior Member

Couldn’t resist the Sashiko Doyle, it’s a thing of beauty.

BTW Hate to be the bearer of bad news but daily reflux is part and parcel of middle age for us men. Changing diet will help but it’s hard to avoid.

7. dalevy

dalevy Distinguished Member

That seems extreme that you would need size 27 legs? I’ve always considered myself pretty skinny but damn. I’ve been doing the opposite because I want a cleaner line for the legs so I’ve been getting bigger sizes and slimming the waist. I’d be interested to see how size 28 looks on you.

8. jrs311

jrs311 Well-Known Member

Are the Walt Porto trousers waists measured exactly as sized? It's the only measurement missing in the size chart.

9. Owlbass

Owlbass Well-Known Member

Being 5’8” 125lbs sucks. Used to ride 200-250 miles a week. Legs never got any biggger. Really hard finding clothes that fit. There’s a pair of Walt trousers on eBay in size 28. Considering buying them to see how they look. Then I’m not out that much cash if I don’t like them.

The Walt trousers are labeled style 8292. I’m guessing that’s the fabric number. Does anyone know the fabric specs?

Thanks,