Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

@duff406 @bry2000

Cool, good to hear. This would absolutely be a stock item anyway.

Rule of thumb is that we'll maintain stock in easy basics (Doyle duck, Rivet Cramerton, White & Blue Oxfords, White Trainers, etc) while saving pre-order projects for limited, high-end and specialty materials. I'll run a few seasonal things too.. like the stock Hertling Trousers in flannel. We need to have goods on hand to acquire new customers.

Knitwear production always has really big minimums, so doing pre-orders isn't really our jam for that. This is merely to make a great item which jives nicely with our jackets and trousers.

Yes sir, just put that into the text field at checkout @TtownMD . They can do it down to half inch increments (so 7.5 or 8.. not 7.25 or 7.75)

2. Epaulet

Hey guys,

One more day to go on the Hertling promotion. I did a quick video of our top 6 fabrics... laid out against a navy & a grey jacket so you can see the crucial matching...

3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

@Epaulet and we can open up the leg too? So we could go from 8” to 8.5” on a Taylor or Gable?

Would that look ok in your opinion? Something to keep in mind for the future.

4. Epaulet

@FrankCowperwood yessir, that's no problem. I think you could definitely pull it off... doing it with the Taylor would give this rad 1970s Yves Saint Laurent style.

Oh, and I've got swatches of the British Drill and chino fabric coming soon.. we'll put that back online and Hertling's gonna give us 20% off those too. These are all khaki pant style fabrics.

5. Epaulet

NEED TO CLEAR SOME STUFF OUT!!

Hey guys... we're moving out all of the sale merchandise. Two things going on:

1. Take an Extra 40% off the Sale Merchandise. Click here to check it out and use this code:
    EXTRA40FINALSALE

2. We're listing a bunch of one-off items in our sample sale. Click here to check it out. There's no additional discount there, but these make for some boss deals as it stands. We'll be loading in stuff for the next hour or so.

6. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Yes to henleys! Definitely my favorite go to if I want to wear a tee. I have one from awhile back but it’s getting small. Since I got that henley my EP size went from a S to M so I could use a replacement :).

7. shabbytraddy

shabbytraddy Active Member

Sheeeit. Just missed this on that 44R Dartmouth jacket I bought last week. But let's be honest, $225 for EP Southwick is a hot deal nonetheless. Thanks for the goods, Mike.

8. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member