Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

    Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

    Messages:
    8,253
    Likes Received:
    4,173
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2008
    Location:
    New York City / Los Angeles
    Shot a video of the Double Rider too. Aero discount ends tonite too!

     


  2. M635Guy

    M635Guy Senior member

    Messages:
    3,057
    Likes Received:
    2,672
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Location:
    Cary, NC
    Cord Walts today
    [​IMG]
    The difference between my EP pants and everything else I've got is (depressingly) huge. The solution is to replace most of my old stuff with EP, which is what will happen over time.
     


  3. FLW

    FLW Senior member

    Messages:
    966
    Likes Received:
    569
    Joined:
    May 20, 2011
    This was me four years ago. Now Epaulet is 70% of my winter and year-round trouser wardrobe (and the other 30% is mostly oddities and vintage stuff, EP for all the staples)
     


  4. Epaulet

    Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

    Messages:
    8,253
    Likes Received:
    4,173
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2008
    Location:
    New York City / Los Angeles
    @ABurnett oh well no matter what we're going to get you what you ordered. Most of those fabrics are still available. Did you receive a shirt in the wrong fabric, or you got a shirt intended for someone else?

    @CLTesquire

    You know, with all of the Single Cuts and promo stuff, I totally neglected to update our SW selection with the new Fall Fabrics. Got quite a lot of them. If there's something specific that you're interested in, let me know via PM and I can send you some options. Other than that, I can probably shoot a long video with everything in a few days.

    @Duke Silver or Gandhi II! (would that make it Gandhi III?)



    Bravo! Classic match right there.

    @M635Guy fantastic, that's great to hear. Got our Hertling Fall swatches and a great promo code going live on Thursday. They're back in stock on all colors of Moleskin, which is the best news I've gotten in a while.

    @FLW thanks so much!
     


  5. Epaulet

    Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

    Messages:
    8,253
    Likes Received:
    4,173
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2008
    Location:
    New York City / Los Angeles


  6. clee1982

    clee1982 Senior member

    Messages:
    8,712
    Likes Received:
    514
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2009
    Location:
    New York City, NY, USA


  7. Epaulet

    Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

    Messages:
    8,253
    Likes Received:
    4,173
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2008
    Location:
    New York City / Los Angeles
    @clee1982 haha dumb of me not to post it.

    Here's the full trouser assortment

    Use code trouseroct15 to get 15% off the three flannel ones at the top.
     


  8. Epaulet

    Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

    Messages:
    8,253
    Likes Received:
    4,173
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2008
    Location:
    New York City / Los Angeles
    Oh and I took some new lay down pics of the Capri oxfords so you can see that sweet collar

    Capri Blue Oxford Folded.jpg
    Capri White Oxford Folded.jpg
     


Share This Page

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by