Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. jslade

jslade Senior member

New belts are up! :slayer:

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Ah, I'm really sorry about that. Most of the time our online stock is accurate, but as we balance inventory between the two shops and the website, we occasionally have a mix-up there. We should be completely restocked on chinos around the end of August - including a few new varieties. Sorry!
    Awesome, really glad that you're happy with it! And, I've got about 12 Cadet Grey jackets on hand. I'm going to put them online this weekend in our sale section for $165. I'll holler on the thread when it's up.
    Awesome, thank you Scott! Always a pleasure.
    What the hell, you guys are killing it! I'm literally wearing a "New Order" t-shirt and birkenstocks today. I can't compete! Something about 103-degree weather in Manhattan will do this to you though.

3. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

Any chance we'll see a more traditional khaki like the heavyweight one but in something a little lighter? Thanks for the reply on the denim by the way. I might have to just throw those up on the classifieds as they feel closer to the size 29 chinos I've tried on in the past.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011

4. Epaulet

Yes, we'll actually get a large delivery of Khaki canvas. I'm really thrilled with how the Clay and Navy performed, so we brought on a traditional khaki tone. It will come with that late August delivery.

And, without further adieu, here are the belts! They're a great match for our in-house chinos, denim, and trousers.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Black Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98

[​IMG]
    Brown Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $98

[​IMG]
    Western Print Chromexcel Single Prong Belt: $110

5. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

6. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Agreed. I especially love that tie.

7. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Awesome suit Stanvan

Nice watch Mike.
    Was looking for a vintage Omega awhile back and never found the right one. Need to start looking again.

8. lagsun

lagsun Senior member

SF is killing my bank account. I just started following this thread and now I want to buy a bunch of things. Plus the watch pics make we want to purchase an Omega again too...

9. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Jesus Mike, I commented on fb, but that western belt is SICK. Any idea when you'll be getting a 32 in the Rivet Chino in Golden Khaki or am I SOL. Will prob drop by the store one day next week, when the weather won't melt me.

10. Epaulet

Agreed, the suit is perfect on you StanVan! Very nice hookup with the tie and shoes.

Yeah, it took me a long time to find that watch on Ebay. Usually vintage speedmasters are in the $1.5K range, but this one was really well-priced. Came with the metal bracelet, but I prefer it on the leather strap. They pop up on Timezone pretty frequently at good prices.

Thanks! I don't have more Golden Khaki en-route, but I've got khaki canvas coming at the end of August which will have a similar color tone. We'll also get the WWII Cramerton cloth Walts and Rudys then. And please, stop by anytime!

11. horse's_ass

horse's_ass Senior member

No worries. Ended up picking up the cadet sportcoat instead. Killer price on what appears to be a great staple item.

12. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

I've got a couple pairs of the rivet chinos and it's scary how addictive they become!

Question about the 120s Weller Sportcoat - I'm 5'8" and a 36 - how is the length going to be?

Thanks!

13. Epaulet

Rock and roll - thanks!
    I think that you'll be good. Our jacket is a slightly cropped, 1960s length for the body. You can compare the length to a piece that you already own, but I've seen guys who are 5' 6" look great in it. Part of that depends on the length of your torso versus your legs. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good fit for you.

14. outline

outline Well-Known Member

is there are any discount for styleforum members on epaulet?

15. Epaulet

No, I'm sorry. However, we do offer a 14-day refund period for any Styleforum members if you want to try something out. I think that you'll find that our clothing is a great value at full price.