1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Oh man, sorry about the dentist, I went through that whole thing eariler in the year. That's what I get for putting off a checkup for over five years. At least you got to dress well for it!

Absolutely. 95% of the shoes that we make up are some shade of brown, so nearly everything that we carry would work with brown shoes.

QFT

Absolutely, we'll have size UK7/US8 with the mid-Feb restock. I have 8.5's in a few of the styles now - not sure what you're looking at.

Yes, we'll look to get restocks every three months or so and try to keep the basic calfskin models in stock. Shell shoes are going to be subject to leather availability - just like with Alden.

Dangerous territory my friend. Once you get a pair of really excellent shoes there is no turning back :)

Not at the moment, but we're focused on Spring for the next delivery. But I'm totally open to that - I love me some Balmoral boots.

Looking forward to seeing you homeboy!

2. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Ah, excellent!!

3. Epaulet

We've had about 30 people try on the Carmina's so far - including me and my staff trying on every size. If you want to PM or call with questions, I'll be happy to answer any of your questions. I know that it's tough to jump into sizing for a brand that you're not familiar with. But sizing down 1 from your typical US size has been the correct fit for most guys.

Yup, 14-day return policy for all SF members. My signature says that, but I know a lot of guys have signatures turned off with the new system. It's no problem.

And, I've gotten about 15 PM's and a bunch of phone calls about stock and availability on the shell styles. Most of the sizes have only a single pair available - some of them have 2 pairs at most. I have more on order for mid Feb, but there's no guarantee that the Shell styles will come in at that time. It's entirely subject to the availability of the cordovan - just like it is with Alden. Especially with Saddle. So if we have your size, then this is your chance!

4. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Senior member

Finally, a place to buy Carmina in the US!! :slayer: Please carry these!!

Black Punched Captoe Oxford - Simpson last
    [​IMG]

Tan Full Brogues - Forest last
    [​IMG]

5. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

Great work from Epaulet. You guys are definitely stepping your game up.

6. REguy

REguy Senior member

What last is the Fitzgerald on? It looks like the Forest, but the description refers to the Salinger monks on the Inca.

7. Epaulet

Sorry about that, a little copy & paste error. It's on the Forest last.

8. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Looks like today was a good day (for my wallet). If I saw 7.5UK, I don't think I can resist.

Still waiting to try out a pair of Carminas though!

9. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

If my size in the Fitzgerald is still in stock when I get home from the bar later, I'm in trouble :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

11. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

Mike, any thoughts about suede or nubuck makeups for the spring in Carmina?

12. applky

applky Senior member

Live video feed of drunk Carmina kop required.

13. i10casual

i10casual Senior member

Aye yai yai! Those are some smart shoes there senor.

14. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Was able to get the double monks in calf. Will post some pics later but don't see me getting off the couch anytime soon. After the dentist yesterday, had too many martinis, followed by my last two bottles of '96 Dom Perignon, couple of beers, and a vodka/grapefruit juice cocktail, all this combined with just the right amount of group nudity and a hot tub....wow, that took a lot of effort. Back to my pillow now.

15. applky

applky Senior member

Very nice! Sounds like my usual Tuesday afternoon.

Excited to pick up the black grape marl cardigan tomorrow. Will post pics (sadly, cannot promise group nudity).

16. Liet

Liet Member

Those double monks are absolutely incredible. Slim chance they stick around until my tax return, but I guess I'll cross my fingers till then. [​IMG]

17. kungapa

kungapa Senior member

Curse these small feet of mine!

18. AchtungBaby07

AchtungBaby07 Senior member

hi mike,

will you still be putting up the hoyt and smith on sale? Or is it already over??

19. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

I'm quickly realizing this cardigan needs to be longer, left unbuttoned or layered with a long coat...

[​IMG]

Epaulet OCBC and Rivet Chinos
    Brooks Bros. Cardi
    Sperry Suede Top-Siders

20. jet

jet Senior member

can't stand short knits