Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dalevy

dalevy Senior member

also @Epaulet can you post some pics with one and/or more buttons undone on the shawl? It would help to get more of a sense of the style.

2. Burzan

Burzan Senior member

Mike, you got any pics of the new cardigan with the top two and bottom two buttons undone? Always throws me off with all the buttons done up.

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

@nd1nd2nd3 yes sir, and I'm posting up the finalists of the first one today. Will link that here once the poll is live. Figure that I'll look to do one every two months.

@trig can't go wrong with any of them, but Cinnamon is far and away the best seller of those three.

@dalevy Derby is actually really rad. This is an older photo, but extremely true to life colors. We had great lighting in Brooklyn that day, which was sort of a rarity. It's a nice earthtone with an olive cast. I think that it would be your jam.

[​IMG]

@dalevy yup, I'll do that today. Good call, I should have shot the cardi on the dress form like that.

4. dalevy

dalevy Senior member

Thanks! If there's any difference in the collar of the shawl vs. the coastline model, I'd be interested in the coastline. I'll want the extra ventilation.

5. Epaulet

@dalevy nope, the Coastline and Shawl are the exact same collar and body, Coastline just has those open knit panels in the front. I absolutely love it, and it's totally perfect for NorCal. I actually wore the sample out in Hermosa Beach last night, it went down to the 60s and it was totally comfortable.

6. davevogel

davevogel Member

Hi All,

I have a Navy Epaulet suit for sale: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/epaulet-new-york-suit.3921/

Never worn, never tailored. Got it for a wedding that I'm not going to be attending and unfortunately don't have much use for it. Accepting offers..

Don't really know the etiquette for selling on the brand's thread.. maybe thats a faux pas. Just trying to unload this to someone who'll put it to use. Its really very nice.

Thanks
    David

7. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member

Southwick coat on IG looks incredible. I really think there's been more truly great offerings these last couple months than any other time I can remember since I became aware of the brand. Of course, that would happen when I'm on a tighter budget. Might just have to unfollow on IG.

8. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

IMG_1958.JPG IMG_1940.JPG Soccer dad time: Walnut Doyle, Epaulet long sleeve tee, Epaulet unfinished belt (hidden), well-worn Willies.

9. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

So doomed for outerwear this season and it hasn't even started....

10. Epaulet

@Duke Silver here's some comparison pics. Bleach Twill on the left, Somelos center, Natural Chambray Right

FullSizeRender 41.jpg
    FullSizeRender 42.jpg

@davevogel yup, absolutely no problem to do a one-time sales post on this thread. I'll have a specific Epaulet B-S-T thread set up next week as well, which will make it easier for everyone to find our stuff.

11. Epaulet

@dalevy @Burzan

Also for Burzan and other Canadian guys.. when you pre-order this, we'll get your sweaters shipped direct from the factory. You still need to pay the $25 International fee (they charge us an arm & a leg for the in-country shipping and handling), but you don't have to deal with importing anything. We've done it this way for the past few years and it works really well.

Coastline Editorial 2.jpg Coastline Editorial.jpg

12. MarcoDHC

MarcoDHC Well-Known Member

@Epaulet

Can I please get an update on the TO Tie Color #8 Plaza wing tip boot group buy order? Thank you.

13. Burzan

Burzan Senior member

Thanks for taking the time with such a nice setup, looks awesome.

14. L.I.T.

L.I.T. Well-Known Member

That 'Quincy' coat on IG :worship:

15. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member

Thanks. Think I'm going to go w/ the Natural Chambray and style it as a pop-over w/ a spread collar. Just gotta decide on the buttons. Original thought was the smoke or horn, but now I'm leaning more towards the MOP for the sake of being able to wear it better w/ a sportcoat for that jacket w/ a polo vibe.