• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any discount codes about?
I'm just about to pull the trigger on those **** hot loafers, but...they are still too dear.
Went back 10 pages, did not find any.
If any valid ones are around, please let me know.

Epaulet doesn't do discount codes. You can wait for a sale, but (a) sales a few and far between, (b) pieces tend to get snatched up in a hurry at regular prices, and (c) the "regular prices" are great as-is. If you see something you like and can afford it—even if just barely—better grab it while it's still there. Many Epaulet items are limited-run, so there's no telling what will and will not be restocked.

Good luck!

- K

thebunk

Reaction score
Mikkon - not that you need a third voice to chime in here repeating the same thing but Keith and Random are both 100% right. Hell, see my post a few up from you regarding missing out on a shirt I did not know exist and it is ******* amazing!

So a few tips:

- If you see something made by Epaulet, BUY IT (if you can afford it like others have said). One of the great unique things about Epaulet is that they do things in small batches and once they are gone, you may never see them again. Now, there are items that they do re-stocks of (British Kahkis as an example) but even then, you may be stuck waiting months for a restock and many times, common sizes sell out quick.

- Epaulet's service is bar none. I am convinced you will find no staff more passionate about what they do then these folks. And if you are ever in New York City, it is a must to stop by and see them.

-Once you have made your first or 10th or 100th purchase from these folks, read through this thread. I find the Epaulet thread is one of the few on this forum void of chest pounding egos that unfortunately plague many of the threads around here. Also, the people are pretty helpful and Mike does a very good job replying to posts and PMs.

- Lastly, I am sorry to say that your bank account\Visa\MC may suffer. Once you have your size(s) dialed in and see\feel\wear the items in persone, well, there is no going back.

Have fun!

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find the Epaulet thread is one of the few on this forum void of chest pounding egos that unfortunately plague many of the threads around here. Also, the people are pretty helpful and Mike does a very good job replying to posts and PMs.

This is one of my favorite things about this thread, fo' sho'.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Wow Cardigans too??? :nodding::nodding: Now I need to save at least 500$ for one cardigan and one sweater... and that's at minimum!
Oh yes! I went a little sweater crazy for Fall - we'll have a ton of good stuff to choose from.
gitman bought all the material for its s/s 12?
It looks similar from that small image, but it's actually a different cloth. Gitman did a very cool Japanese flannel with a pindot print on top. The Shadow dot is actually a double-cloth fabric. I'm working on a possible third run for Fall - I'll keep you guys updated!
I'm making notes, man. This is great info!
Anytime! I used to teach photography classes, so if anyone has any questions about DSLR's, lenses, or the like, feel free to hit me up via PM.
Received my Stewart Black Walts today, and they look fantastic. First Walt purchase too so I was interested in just how well they'd fit, and turned out perfect. Most definitely will need to go on a spree next time I'm in the market for trousers. :nodding:
Got my Stewart Black Rudys today too. They're definitely the craziest pair of pants I've ever gotten and I'm so glad I did. Ever since I started buying from Epaulet I've had trouble buying trousers anywhere else, they're just not up to snuff. :slayer:
Thanks guys! You know, the Stewart Black pants are probably my personal favorite trousers that we've ever made. I wore the hell out of them last Fall. Pair those with a Fred Perry and wingtip boots, and :slayer:
Imma have to buy that Gitman then, since I missed out both reruns of the shadow dot. :fu: Unless there are plans and materials to make more runs? :nodding:
There sure is! I'm working on it!
Mikkon - not that you need a third voice to chime in here repeating the same thing but Keith and Random are both 100% right. Hell, see my post a few up from you regarding missing out on a shirt I did not know exist and it is ******* amazing! So a few tips: - If you see something made by Epaulet, BUY IT (if you can afford it like others have said). One of the great unique things about Epaulet is that they do things in small batches and once they are gone, you may never see them again. Now, there are items that they do re-stocks of (British Kahkis as an example) but even then, you may be stuck waiting months for a restock and many times, common sizes sell out quick. - Epaulet's service is bar none. I am convinced you will find no staff more passionate about what they do then these folks. And if you are ever in New York City, it is a must to stop by and see them. -Once you have made your first or 10th or 100th purchase from these folks, read through this thread. I find the Epaulet thread is one of the few on this forum void of chest pounding egos that unfortunately plague many of the threads around here. Also, the people are pretty helpful and Mike does a very good job replying to posts and PMs. - Lastly, I am sorry to say that your bank account\Visa\MC may suffer. Once you have your size(s) dialed in and see\feel\wear the items in persone, well, there is no going back. Have fun!
Thanks for all the kind words guys! Styleforum is the best online community that I've ever been a part of, and it's an absolute pleasure to log in here 300 times a day and talk directly with you guys. I've also had the opportunity to meet a lot of you in person - and on occasion - sing incredibly profane rap songs in front of you at karaoke. I don't take that lightly! Thanks so much for all of your support.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! You know, the Stewart Black pants are probably my personal favorite trousers that we've ever made. I wore the hell out of them last Fall. Pair those with a Fred Perry and wingtip boots, and
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Just got mine back from the tailor an hour ago. Poised for an unseasonably cool day.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice...
Nevertheless...
I'll not pay that price for those shoes.
F'n awesome, fi sure.
This price for printed/embossed leather...no.

Keen, yes.
Wish to sell...PM me.
Cocky...hell yes.
Ashamed...not much.

Ta,
M

:foo::foo::foo::foo::foo::foo::foo::foo:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

foo.giffoo.giffoo.giffoo.giffoo.giffoo.giffoo.giffoo.gif

Bring it on...

What the F is this biz then?
I'm getting very curious.
Just wondering if a very poor leather embossed shoe could be had for a tad less?
SHITSTORM!!!
Not the kind of reply I'd expect from this soie I tell U.

Kick ahead if you feel like it U cunts.

MikkoN.

You asked a question. Nothing wrong with that. You got several polite responses. Now you're shooting your mouth off and being disrespectful. A bunch of little face pictures doesn't exactly equal a "SHITSTORM."

If you don't want the shoes, feel like they're too expensive, or whatever - no one's twisting your arm. We have a lot of online copywriting that explains every single detail of this shoe - including the leather. If you don't see the value, then fine - there's plenty of other shoes that you can buy.

Move along, and stop ******** up my thread.

Beingjbot

Reaction score
Hi Mike
quick question.
I am a 34 in the chino's and need some trousers for business. What size should I go with in the tapered rudy considering my big thigh's? Should I go with the 32? Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads