Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

I would have said it's hard to tell, I need a closer inspection.

Buying stuff for the wife is a double edged sword, especially workout clothes. "Are you telling me I'm fat and need to work out more?!"

2. dalevy

dalevy Senior member

Listen to this man.

3. metranger8694

metranger8694 Senior member

applky's outfit was boss. Ace. The bee's knees.

The tie was great too. Since you mentioned it, here's a Post Imperial Linen Adire dyed tie I picked up that I'm gonna wear some day with my Ep/Southwick Navy Seersucker Suit:
    IMG_20170628_200758.jpg
    IMG_20170628_200723.jpg
    Still haven't had a tailor adjust the suit yet. Dang it I'm lazy!

4. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

Any plans on making sandow pants in other colors? I am finding myself wanting to wear my navy sandow pants to work every day. Need a size 34 but the khaki ones are OOS.

Also, would you consider switching the button pocket? I might prefer my wallet be secured with a button sometimes, which I always put in my back right pocket. I don't need to have anything secured in the back left pocket.

5. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member

I too would be very interested in a waffle knit henley. One of those things that you remember from high school as being so great, yet are invariable disappointed in the current iterations. Like suede Gazelles or Wu-Tang solo albums (please note the discipline it took to not make a crude sexual joke here).

A return of the t's would be great too. Personally, I'd rather see a pale blue than white as those still have enough contrast to look great w/ jeans, but never end up looking like you stepped out of the house in an undershirt. I'm not toned enough to make an undershirt sexy.