Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thanks so much for all of the orders today guys! I know that some of you picked these up, and I'm so excited to make them for them you!

GENUINE OSTRICH SKIN TRAINER PRE-ORDER JULY 2017

It's amazing.. I used to fight to sell 12 units of a Carmina GMTO in anything other than Shell Cordovan, but we move 16 Ostrich Sneakers on the first day. There's a real value to doing something different!

Sport Ostrich Rail.jpg Tennis Ostrich Rail.jpg Tennis Ostrich Wall.jpg Sport Ostrich Wall.jpg Leather Choices.jpg

2. Irish

Irish Senior member

I liked the Union t, so that's great news. But even better would be if the loopwheel made a return. Any chance? Such a great fit. I missed the Packers Green in that first run and it still haunts me.

3. budapest12

budapest12 Senior member

I have that one. Best t shirt ever - not being dramatic here either, I love that one. I think I have 5 or 6 of these in all and would buy more.

4. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Yes, loop wheel was really great.

5. concealed

concealed Senior member

This is great. I will plan to order the khaki pair when they restock to dial in the waist size the be in position to order the MTOs in fall fabrics.

6. mdubs

mdubs The Mayor of Aldensville

7. applky

applky Senior member

Thanks guys!

And the tie, which I feel comfortable repping (NPI) since EP is out of the tie game, is Vanda's Rust Linen, which also comes in multiple colors. Highly recommened for summer.

8. kingoflondon

kingoflondon Member

So my office just changed dress code from ‘business casual’ to ‘smart casual’… using that as an excuse to pick up some of those fatigue sneakers at an incredible sale price.

I’m also expecting delivery of the Saffiano MTO sneakers soon too…

I need @Epaulet to send me this stuff disguised somehow, Mrs. Kingoflondon is going to either kill me or use as an excuse to buy herself even more shoes.

9. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

More and more these days I'm comfortable going to the office like this....
    Single rinse and crammertons + clean sneakers. Especially in the heat of summer.

I have learned that the best way to combat the Mrs. is to jump online and buy her stuff periodically. Smooth sailing my friend. You'll be surprised what a new tank and workout tights will do. You should see my online Aritzia account :)

IMG_2497.JPG

10. kingoflondon

kingoflondon Member

Yeah, this is exactly the look I'm going for. Really like this combo for the office. :)

Hmmm... Maybe I'll hit Lululemon on the way home for a preemptive strike. That place is like crack for my wife.

11. el es dee

el es dee Senior member

I'm afraid of that place now. I went in there to buy a present once, they just have the weirdest sales staff. The girl helping me "modeled" the jacket for me and then asked me if the girl I was buying it for had bigger breasts than her or not. wtf?

12. wigglr

wigglr Senior member

13. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

I had a sales associate ask similar things of my 12 year old and 4 year old boys when they were picking out stuff for mother's day. No joke.

14. Subutai

Subutai Senior member

@Epaulet / Mike - The trainers look sweet! Apologies, if I missed it, but regarding eyelets: does "blind eyelets" effectively mean "no eyelets?" or are they hidden?

Thanks!

15. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

@Epaulet - any chance of a waffle henley come fall? Seems like a basic that there should be tons of options for, but a lot are crap, even expensive ones (thin fabric, wonky fit, huge necks, etc.). Personally, they're one of my favorite things to layer with.