Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

mike any plans to make more belts? I would love matching chromexcel and natty belts with my tassels and pennys!!!!!

2. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Can anybody comment on the material for the cavalry twill? Sounds almost chino-like in the description. Thanks.

3. dmash

dmash Senior member

Mike, tell Dylan thanks a lot for the Barcade suggestion. That was pretty fun, met some cool people there.

I was so overwhelmed with other things/hanging out with friends though I never gotta chance to stop by your store. Ahhh maybe another time!

4. US Grant

US Grant Senior member

After going full broke on the chinos (4 or 5 and just kopped the shorts) it's time to get into some Epaulet shirts. I fit perfect into a 14.5x32 Brooks Brothers Extra Slim- anyone of similar measurements care to share their Epaulet sizing? This damn store is addicting and +1 on the Epaulet diet.

5. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

After going full broke on the chinos (4 or 5 and just kopped the shorts) it's time to get into some Epaulet shirts. I fit perfect into a 14.5x32 Brooks Brothers Extra Slim- anyone of similar measurements care to share their Epaulet sizing? This damn store is addicting and +1 on the Epaulet diet.

I wear this size as well in BB Extra Slim. (Actually, I'm more a 14.5x33.) Epaulet small is the way to go for you. Have fun! My condolences to your wallet.

- K

6. randomkoreandude

I wear this size as well in BB Extra Slim. (Actually, I'm more a 14.5x33.) Epaulet small is the way to go for you. Have fun! My condolences to your wallet. - K
    kg your identical to me [​IMG] i am also a BB extra slim in 14.5x33 and i take a small in epaulet and am a solid 36 chest [​IMG]

7. randomkoreandude

received another compliment on my kicks today

so i have two pairs so far (chromexcel tassles & natty pennys) by epaulet and i plan to buy many more. first of all, these shoes are UBER comfortable straight out of the box. I highly recommend sizing down the 1/2 size as recommended because these babies form to your foot. the quality is amazing ESPECIALLY for the price point. you can not go wrong grabbing any of mike's hand sewns

thanks mike [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

kg your identical to me [​IMG]

i am also a BB extra slim in 14.5x33 and i take a small in epaulet and am a solid 36 chest [​IMG]

If I'm not mistaken, we also have the same shoe size. [​IMG]

9. randomkoreandude

If I'm not mistaken, we also have the same shoe size. [​IMG]

Yup ... im happy to be your asian twin

10. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

BTW, those tassels look sweet. Are those RRL officer chinos?

11. randomkoreandude

BTW, those tassels look sweet. Are those RRL officer chinos?

good eye my friend ... attempting to wear as often as possible since im in that blake x RRL contest [​IMG]

12. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

good eye my friend ... attempting to wear as often as possible since im in that blake x RRL contest [​IMG]

Ah, yes. I read about that. Good luck!

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

mike any plans to make more belts? I would love matching chromexcel and natty belts with my tassels and pennys!!!!!

Haha, funny that you should ask. Last Friday we received some gorgeous new in-house belts in Brown and Black Chromexcel. I'll get them online later this week, and the brown one will hook up with your shoes perfectly!

congrats mike you are in selectism for the crazy penny.

http://www.selectism.com/news/2011/0...nt-chromexcel/

Ah, thanks the posting the link!

Really looking forward to the sweaters! Would you know the price brackets for these?? [​IMG]

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure, but I remember them being between $250 and $300. We'll have a few models and the cardigans are a bit more expensive than the pullovers. It's a brand called "Howlin' by Morrison" that we bought at Capsule last season. The fit is spot-on and the quality is amazing. Made in Scotland too.

Can anybody comment on the material for the cavalry twill? Sounds almost chino-like in the description. Thanks.

Just dropped you a PM about it. Calvary Twill is wool, but it has a strong heft - kind of like duck canvas. It's a great material to wear with Indy Boots, 1000 Miles, and Thorogood 685's.

Mike, tell Dylan thanks a lot for the Barcade suggestion. That was pretty fun, met some cool people there.

I was so overwhelmed with other things/hanging out with friends though I never gotta chance to stop by your store. Ahhh maybe another time!

Will do, and glad that you had a good time in NYC!

received another compliment on my kicks today

so i have two pairs so far (chromexcel tassles & natty pennys) by epaulet and i plan to buy many more. first of all, these shoes are UBER comfortable straight out of the box. I highly recommend sizing down the 1/2 size as recommended because these babies form to your foot. the quality is amazing ESPECIALLY for the price point. you can not go wrong grabbing any of mike's hand sewns

thanks mike [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you sir - really glad that you're so pleased with them! Thanks for posting the pic too - they're a great match to the RRL's.

14. dusty

dusty Senior member

Still lovin' the Japanese madras from SS10... [​IMG]

What are these pants? Woolrich? Looking good.

15. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Received my Our Legacy parka (Thanks Mike!) and it is fantastic. Anyone thinking about grabbing it from the sale page should not hesitate.